Congressman Scalise And His Staff Have Been Shot By a Man With a Rifle

BREAKING: Congressman Scalise And His Staff Have Been Shot By a Man With a Rifle

Republican Congressman Steve Scalise has been shot. 

This is a breaking story, stay tuned for updates

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/06/14/breaking-cong...

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. Blaming the gun is like saying forks make us fat.

I am pretty damn angry! Enough! 

HAPPY NOW?? MAN OPENS FIRE ON after asking WHO IS PLAYING, DEMS or GOP ?

All recent US mass shooters appear to have a liberal bias -- I wonder what Nancy has to say about hate speech from her liberal supporters.

The shooter, Hodgkinson, worked for ASHI. ASHI and HUD had a great relationship under Cubama. Dr. Carson has found millions missing under HUD. The things that make you go hmmmm.
I heard the Virginia governor bring up the need for gun control. Rep. Scalise has a protective detail, so if he hadn't been there, there may have been many deaths. I think they were among the first to go after the shooter.

Can you believe he did that within just hours! What a turd. They JUST WONT STOP! Rand Paul said if those 2 Capitol Police has not been there with Scalise it would have been a bloodbath! 

'It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co': Alexandria Shooter IDed As 66yo Bernie Supporter James T. Hodgkinson

Some thoughts from Twitter World! 

1.   Retweeted

You will be told that it's unseemly and unhelpful to be angry and speak up against this attempted political mass murder. Do it anyway.

2. This blood is on the hands of people like , , and other prominent Dems who call for violent resistance.

3. You know it's bad when someone close to someone running for President does something like this. Madness

4. VA Gov making the shooting a call for gun control is pathetic.Thank God people with guns stopped this shooter when they did!

5.   Retweeted

One Watchman Retweeted Josh Caplan

Anarchists for Sanders, arrest them all now. No secret who voted for them, FBI needs to do their job.

One Watchman added,

6.   Retweeted

Shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning named as James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill.

7.   Retweeted

Kurt Schlichter Retweeted Kelley Jean

I'm all for banning Democrats from having guns. Think of all the blue city and political murders it would prevent. Go for it.

Kurt Schlichter added,

Jeremy Joseph Christian and James T. Hodgkinson were both Democrat Bernie Bro Terrorists that hated Trump, and were part of !

Shooting Video filmed by a person in the dog park next to the baseball field.

The moment a gunman opened fire on GOP baseball team

Dramatic video from the shooting in Alexandria, Virginia, captured some of the chaos that ensued when a 66-year-old left-wing zealot opened fire on the GOP congressional baseball team.

More than 25 bullets can be heard ripping through the air in the footage, which was captured by witness Noah Nathan close to the field at Eugene Simpson Stadium Park.

At one point, a man can be seen lying in the middle of the field.

Trump says GOP baseball practice shooter is dead

“Do we know where he’s at?” the man recording the video can be heard saying. “I assume people have been calling 911 already.”

The shooting continues for several minutes, with some pauses in between the gunfire. Toward the end of the video, several gunshots are fired in quick succession, as people shout in the background.

The footage then shows several people crowd around the player on the field.

Nathan told The Post he lives in the neighborhood and was at the dog park next to the baseball field when James Hodgkinson opened fire. He added that he was more “pissed off than scared” during the attack.

Nathan added that he was aware GOP lawmakers were out practicing, since they’d been preparing for their game “most mornings.”

http://nypost.com/2017/06/14/the-moment-the-gop-shooter-opened-fire/

Speaker Ryan's Floor Statement on the Alexandria, VA Shooting

WASHINGTONToday on the House floor, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) spoke about this morning’s shooting in Alexandria, VA. Below are his remarks:

“My colleagues: There are strong emotions throughout this House today. We are all horrified by this dreadful attack on our friends and colleagues, and those who serve and protect this Capitol. We are all praying for those who were attacked and their families:

-Steve Scalise
-Zachary Barth
-Matt Mika
-Special Agent David Bailey
-Special Agent Crystal Griner

“We are all giving our thoughts to those currently being treated for their injuries AT THIS MOMENT. And we are united. We are united in our shock and anguish. An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us.

“I know we want to give our thanks to the first responders and the Alexandria Police Department, who were on the scene in minutes. And I know this House wants to state unequivocally that we are, as ever, awed by the tremendous bravery of the Capitol Police.

“I spoke with Special Agent Bailey and Special Agent Griner this morning…I expressed our profound gratitude to them. It is clear to me, based on eyewitness accounts, that without these heroes, Agents Bailey and Griner, many lives would have been lost.

“I know we all want to learn as much as we can about what happened. We just received a briefing from the Sergeant at Arms. I have complete confidence in the investigation that is being conducted by the Capitol Police working with local law enforcement. I know we want to extend our gratitude for the outpouring of support we have received from throughout the Capitol and from throughout the country.

“Now, knowing Steve Scalise as we all do, he is likely really frustrated that he will not be able to play in the baseball game. I also know that Steve wants all of us to commend the bravery of those who came to the aid of the wounded. In the coming days, we will hear their stories, and we will have the chance to hold up their heroism.

“My colleagues, there are many memories from this day we will want to forget, and many images we will not want to see again. But there is one image in particular that this House should keep. And that is a photo I saw of our Democratic colleagues gathered in prayer this morning after hearing the news.

“You know, every day, we come here to test and challenge each other. We feel so deeply about the things we fight for and believe in. At times, our emotions can get the best of us. We are all imperfect. But we do not shed our humanity when we enter this chamber.

“For all the noise and fury, we are a family. These were our brothers and sisters in the line of fire. These were our brothers and sisters who ran into danger and saved countless lives.

“So before this House returns to its business, I want us to slow down and reflect, to think about how we are being tested right now. Because we are. I ask each of you to join me in resolving to come together…to lift each other up…and to show the country—show the world—that we are one House. The people’s House—united in our humanity.

“It is that humanity which will win the day. It always will.”

It was a good speech. Why does it take a tragedy to get the sides to come together for the good of America?  Media drive this continued division, with moronic takers like Maxine Waters.  I think Rush was right.  Democrats are an arm of a corrupt media, not the other way around.  I'm not saying that no Democrats are corrupt, and I'm also not saying that no Republicans are!  The media lead the pack!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump
"I look forward to the day I can finally MOVE out of the northeast. "
11 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 9/22/2017
"All good info. Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting this. "
11 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 9/22/2017
11 hours ago
Rick posted a discussion
11 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump
"Tired of living in the swamp.  Looking for big sky country away from the swamp dwellers."
11 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump

Congressman Louie Gohmert soberly warns President Donald Trump to investigate the investigator.The…See More
11 hours ago
Ruthann liked Robin's blog post Calif. Lady Moves to Red State, Suddenly Sends Unexpected Message to Lib Friends Back Home
19 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"I'm glad we still have a few fighters left in America."
21 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"If anything major happens, I won't be leaving my house. I am a "see you when the dust…"
21 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
"The GOP swamp critters will do everything they can to obstruct this administration. I don't…"
21 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
21 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Sen. John McCain a 'No' On Graham-Cassidy
"He should go. Nothing but a leftie in sheeps clothing. "
21 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
"Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting it out to the masses"
21 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
21 hours ago
JeansBrother posted discussions
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"Interesting summary.  I suggest that the best survival posture involves what you can carry on…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service