BREAKING: House passes 1.3 trillion dollar, 2,232-page spending bill

BREAKING: House passes 1.3 trillion dollar, 2,232-page spending bill

– [UPDATE – FULL ROLL CALL VOTE ADDED]

The House just passed their mammoth 2,232-page 1.3 trillion dollar spending bill by a vote of 256-167.

Follow the l link to see some twitter comments and who voted how!  It’s an insane amount of spending, via a bill none of them completely read, as was promised by more than a few!

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-house-passes-1-3-trillion-dollar-...

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it." -- Pelosi/Ryan

When I heard Schumer and Pelosi loved this bill, it told me this was VERY BAD! The ONLY thing I see positive is the funding for the military.

Ted Cruz posted this yesterday evening before the vote on why he was voting against the omnibus monstrosity. We missed it then but I’m sure some of you will still be interested to hear his take on why he voted against it:

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
This is why I’ll vote against the omnibus spending bill:
6:21 PM - Mar 22, 2018
8,098 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The bad…

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
In 2016, the American people voted overwhelmingly for Republicans to change Washington.
928 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
Now, Congress is poised to do the exact opposite: pass a massive $1.3 trillion spending bill — 2200 pages drafted by the Swamp in the dark of night — that will plunge our nation even deeper into debt.
1,642 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
The disastrous elements of this bill are almost too numerous to list.
1,057 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
It continues to fund Planned Parenthood, a corrupt organization whose horrifying abortion practices should preclude it from receiving taxpayer dollars.
1,608 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
It continues to fund sanctuary cities, which are defying law & making Americans less safe. Instead of rewarding sanctuary cities, we should be passing legislation like Kate’s Law, a bill I introduced to put criminal illegal aliens in jail so they can't prey on innocent Americans.
1,764 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
It fails to provide sufficient funds to properly secure our border, let alone build the wall that is necessary.
1,304 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
It tells federal agencies that they can spend taxpayer dollars to study the ‘causes’ of gun violence, a mandate that – make no mistake – will be abused by future liberal administrations to manufacture evidence to try to violate law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment rights.
1,346 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
It funds the Ex-Im Bank, a classic example of corporate welfare that has doled out over $100 billion in taxpayer-guaranteed loans, primarily to a handful of giant and well-connected corporations.
929 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
It fails to reduce funding for the EPA, which under Obama administration zealots, killed thousands of jobs and dramatically strayed from its core mission of ensuring clean air and water.
870 people are talking about this

Ted Cruz

@tedcruz
Replying to @tedcruz
All of these measures amount to piling even greater debt onto the backs of our kids and grandkids, all because we are incapable of living within our means.
789 people are talking about this
It could have been worse…

http://therightscoop.com/ted-cruz-explains-why-he-voted-against-omn...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied to Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion Mueller---Criminal Law "101", the Coup d'etat Perfected?
"I agree that Golan Heights is a very big deal---we haven't heard the last of it.  Golan…"
10 hours ago
Kurtis Dwight Davis replied to Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion Mueller---Criminal Law "101", the Coup d'etat Perfected?
10 hours ago
Luis522 replied to Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion Mueller---Criminal Law "101", the Coup d'etat Perfected?
"It's Out Mueller's report was finally released to President Trump's USAG - late…"
11 hours ago
Kurtis Dwight Davis posted a discussion

Mueller---Criminal Law "101", the Coup d'etat Perfected?

So Mueller's report is finally done, but do we know what it says???Is it possible for Mueller to…See More
16 hours ago
Doug Fox replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Mueller Report delivered to AG Barr. Got popcorn? MUELLER > DECLAS > OIG > TRUTH >…"
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Thumbs up Jodi! I save all your tids & have for years. Great information for research,…"
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"An acquaintance who's on my tids list emailed me and said, 'I'm on the county GOP…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"I am sending both of my breakfast friends most of your Tods   Thanks for the Justice…"
Thursday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Wow Jodi.  I got the link for from one of my dear friends.  She, another friend and I…"
Thursday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Hey JG...Mark Levin was talking about the vid you posted here.  And he's got it on his…"
Thursday
Jerome commented on Jerome's blog post EVERY 10 YEARS OR SO, DOOMSDAY IS PREDICTED.
"Don't know if you're old enough to remember the 60's, but the big frightening…"
Wednesday
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Hello,Watchman The left counts and thrives on miseducated and disinformed voting block.  And…"
Wednesday
Lawrence Brown replied to Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion I Saw the Light
"Americans have raised last two or three generations to be lazy ignorant arrogant citizens. Talk to…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Meadows Bombshell: “Sitting Ambassadors” Involved in DOJ Takedown of Trump Congressman…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Get Trump: The Ends Justify The Means
"Meadows Bombshell: “Sitting Ambassadors” Involved in DOJ Takedown of Trump Congressman…"
Tuesday
Watchman commented on Jerome's blog post EVERY 10 YEARS OR SO, DOOMSDAY IS PREDICTED.
"I remember in the 80s all the hype was about acid rain and the hole in the zone. Funny how you…"
Tuesday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service