Ask Yourself These Questions to Reveal Your Level of Preparedness. #PrepperTalk #Survival

Hello everyone,

I thought this was a thought provoking article worth sharing with you all.  It not only makes you think about what supplies you might need to acquire, but also what type and length of emergencies you are truly prepared to endure.

Here is a link to that article:  http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/12/01/ask-yourself-these-four-questio...

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It must be a way of life! The last 7 years have proved that! We are on our own! 

I completely agree with your take on things. It must be a way of life! 

Good info. There are many items on the Prepare page to gift someone to get a lived one started!

Thanks JG.  We've been gifted time to prepare, and many signs over the years to wake people up to the fact that they should be doing just that.  I hope all is well hon.  It's good to see you on.

Hi Brentonjoe,

I am glad you were able to make the Prepare page work for you.  You have an interesting frame of reference.  People here could benefit from that. 

As far as what I am prepared for, I am prepared to survive, endure and overcome.  I am prepared to be part of the solution if/when it comes time to rebuild and restore our nation with the founding principles and values that made this nation great.  Am I as prepared as I would like to be?  No.  However, preparation is a way of life that does not end, and I become better prepared with each passing day.  That is whether by learning something new, or acquiring something new or better to help better my own gear and supplies.  I try to share the things I have learned with people here so they can better go about ensuring they and their loved ones are better prepared when something necessitates the use of those preparations.  I hope my efforts have been of use.

God bless.

Thought I'd bring this back to the front and tweet it out again.

Bringing this back to the main page. With all going on, it's time to think about your supplies and gear again. Also, Hurricane season is upon us!

Thank you for reminding everyone about this very important issue. I will be going over my supplies!

With the level of insanity we are seeing now in the country, and, the things that are going to be revealed very soon by the Horowitz testimony in the Senate on Dec 11th, and, also what is going to come from Durham and AG Barr very soon, it may be helpful to revisit being prepared. I put NOTHING past the Deep State. They could take the grid down on purpose. We sure will see the violent left protesters come out again in full force as well. Check your supplies and be prepared for anything folks! God Bless you all!

Great piece! Funny, when my Grandfather first created his Uncle Sam, it was for a 4th of July cover of Leslie's magazine, the periodical of the day (1916), and his caption was just this.

It was only some 6 months later, when it became more apparent we might enter the war, the State department contacted him and asked if they could use it for a recruiting poster. History was made. Wish they taught more of history in our schools. Maybe we can change that, for the sake of this blessed country.

That is really pretty awesome, Cathy! It's great to hear about history! Pretty cool! Thank you for sharing that.

Bubba and I are still preppers, Not on the same scale because we are trying to start a Brew and BBQ place. Good too see others taking it seriously still .. We are pretty well covered.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth updated their profile
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
yesterday
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with much of this post.  However, the title troubles me. "This is the Death…"
Jul 30
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed A federal judge on…"
Jul 29
Robin posted a discussion

Justice Department.. Operation Legend Expanded to Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee

Law and Order President!Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE…See More
Jul 29
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Jul 29
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19 I just recently received news of a…"
Jul 24
"VIDEO Karli Q Medium r @KarluskaP Central Casting featuring John Durham JR. ?…"
Jul 16
"Lots getting ready to come out! Antonio Sabáto Jr @AntonioSabatoJr The truth of the…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier by the day.…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I agree with JG. This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Trump Promises Announcement Next Week on Democrat-Run Cities: 'We're Going to Straighten Things Out'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to crime, some of America's Democrat-run cities are "out of control,"…See More
Jul 16
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting."
Jul 16

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service