I've watched this video several times now (I actually made my 20-yr-old son also watch) and I just can't believe what I'm hearing.

For several years, I've been called 'crazy' by my friends.  My comments about Communism,  Marxism and this administration were waaaay out there.  Now it appears I AM crazy.....according to my government.

I have a diseased brain (much like a paranoid schizophrenic) and should probably be locked up soon.  I wonder if they have rubber rooms at Gitmo?

First a terrorist, now mentally ill.  Funny if it wasn't so frightening.

Views: 373

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

A fine example of how bumbling and ineffective these lunatics are is the church and the contraceptives hyped last week. When you are a muslim and not in touch with the catachism of the catholic church you step in the deep doodoo you are draggin around and shoot yourself in the foot. These neanderthals haven't got a clue of how much damage they did to the vote for BO come November with openly screwing with the REAL purpose of the separation of church and state written in our beloved Constitution. What a serious blunder. Tells me the blind is leading the blind (George Soreass/BO) and they are clueless.

SOOOOOOOO, according to this, we all could be placed into mental institutions and medicated out of our minds! I find this a very expensive way to remove undesired members from society, a work camp is much more productive!

Tom, this may already be a an epidemic.
I do have to say this sounds a bit like an Alex Jones piece.

Was he the communist dude that BO gave a czarship to and we ran him out of town? I was thinking of Van Jones, I think. Whoever the one that caused this video to happen has been reading too much of The Catcher In The Rye. There is not enough FEMA camps and cackle factories in this country to house all of us. Might have enough to house them though, eh? This is a fine example of what happens when you put small minds in charge of anything. God I cannot wait for the November elections to grab the handle and flush these chunks down the drain. And then start the treason hearings. This is going to be as big as the Nuremberg trials of WWII.

I too wait for November. It cannot come fast enough because every second thei imposter has he inflicts more damage!

I hope you are right Homer! That is what we need...is to put them away, but I do belive the punishment for treason is death! We are putting a lot of politicians and judges away here in Ohio....that should become a national epidemic!

Jodi,

I have a friend who is a clinical social worker. I wanted her opinion on the article cited in the video so I tried to look it up in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. I couldn't find it using any variation of "Anti-Government Phobia" or (AGP). Do you know if this article exists?

I don't think anyone will take credit for this video. It is treason at the very least and whomever developed it will be looking for a ride to the funny farm after the stink blows off the 2012 election. I say this video was created by some of George Soreass' people. George Soreass hasn't a clue about American Constitutional law and since it has been a couple of centuries since we have tried anyone for it there probably isn't any feel for it in the American collective conciousness. Wasn't Aaron Burr the last one tried for it?
You might want to research Marvel Comic books for this one, eh?

Well, JB - I just clicked on the video to see the credits at the end and guess what?

A message appears at the beginning that says "Study has been found to have been faked"

What?? Now we can't trust a Maoist Rebel? The world really IS going to hell.

Jodi,

Thanks for the info. I probably never would have gone back to the link.

Is it just us three here?

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
Nov 28
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service