I've watched this video several times now (I actually made my 20-yr-old son also watch) and I just can't believe what I'm hearing.

For several years, I've been called 'crazy' by my friends.  My comments about Communism,  Marxism and this administration were waaaay out there.  Now it appears I AM crazy.....according to my government.

I have a diseased brain (much like a paranoid schizophrenic) and should probably be locked up soon.  I wonder if they have rubber rooms at Gitmo?

First a terrorist, now mentally ill.  Funny if it wasn't so frightening.

Views: 373

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Don't let it frighten you. We have nothing to feaha but feaha itself. Think of it this way: We have gone from Patriots to terrorist, to mental patients. It simply means they can't keep up with us. They keep throwing doodoo at us to see if anything sticks. All of it stinks but I think millions of us and so miniscule of them keeps them one foot stuck in the mess they are dragging around to throw at us. Come November we'll see who the crazies are. This is just the calm before the storm. Keep
some powder dry.

Homer- don't forget....we've also been Nazi's and racists. Hmmmm...what else?

I agree with you. The storm is approaching. Crazy people go out in the rain, right?

Homer,

"It simply means they can't keep up with us."

We are a quick bunch aren't we. Actually when we think about it, we have come a long way since 2008! Did anyone here imagined we would be talking like this back than?

...THE PROBLEM is we NO longer have a voice at the national level... once Beck was shut down, no one else stepped up. IT'S too bad his hour wasn't given to the Tea Party ~ could have been called "TEA at 5"...

...ONCE the Left realized that merely *seeing* the Tea Party on TV, regardless of the narrative, increased our ranks, it was decided last summer that the Tea Party would be ignored by the msm, per a Drudge Report... they may talk about us, but there'd be NO video. COMBINE that with FOX, primarily O'Reilly, referring to the Tea Party as a far right element of the Republican Party, we no longer have a voice.

Maybe it's time we up the ante for people like O'Reilly who have a vested interest in atleast "appearing" fair and balanced and unbiased.
I don't know how he did it but I am sure George Soreass has something to do with when the switch went from supporting conservatives to just "appearing" to support us. It was like someone threw a switch one day and O'Reilly turned on us like a snake. He has an email program that can be bombarded with conservative "talking points" as he puts it. I think that deal that happened to Murdoch in England with the rag sheet newspaper that got in a mess had something to do with it. England hasn't always been are friend... Read The Creature From Jekyll Island and you will see how unfriendly some of their elitist have been stealing from the American cousins for a century.

You are correct about O'Reilly. I used to hurry home from work to be able to watch him, he was like a breath of fresh air....and suddenly he became wishy-washy.

Our voice and strength is here, in places like this. We can talk to each other, keep ideas and information going....then when it really counts we VOTE! Numbers count!

And when Beck use to do his road tours, O'Reilly was out there with him. About the time that the ship hit the sand and Beck was out at Fox all of the sudden O'Reilly is touring with his buddy from LA. Someone told O'Reilly to distance himself from Beck and tone his rhetoric against the Democoms and BO. That is what I am reading between the lines. Of course the Saudi's bought a bunch of shares of the mother company of Fox about the same time. It's a mystery, eh? IMHO.

God only knows Homer! There is much behind the curtain that we can only guess at, but they are covering their a$$es, even if it means selling out the country.

In my mind I keep going back to Hungary...so much of the same crap was done before it all went up in smoke!

My unit got a unit citation for being the window for the world during the Hungarian crisis in 1956. I wasn't there when it happened but some of the oldtimers said it was pathetic how the US let the Hungrarians down, just like we did in the Bay of Pigs when Kennedy dropped the ball. You do know George Soreass was a Hungarian Nazi Sympathizer in WWII. I think anything he has touched in his evil life is suspect.

They all hope to survive if O is re-elected...not realizing if he gets another 4...we will no longer have any media, but government! One of the cities in my area has a new mayor, she just told the police chief he may not say anything to any media unless it first goes through her. Same thing on a smaller level! Yes, she is a democrat.

Jared is very active today...all over Tripp!

I think he has given up on me. I was the most vocal. I haven't recieved any emails from that site recently. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, I say. What he and Beck did to Gingrich was complete BS.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
54 minutes ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service