I've watched this video several times now (I actually made my 20-yr-old son also watch) and I just can't believe what I'm hearing.

For several years, I've been called 'crazy' by my friends.  My comments about Communism,  Marxism and this administration were waaaay out there.  Now it appears I AM crazy.....according to my government.

I have a diseased brain (much like a paranoid schizophrenic) and should probably be locked up soon.  I wonder if they have rubber rooms at Gitmo?

First a terrorist, now mentally ill.  Funny if it wasn't so frightening.

Views: 373

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jody when I mentioned this video to a friend they asked a very good question. " Is this new mental illness covered by Obama care? LOL thought I would share it with you.

that is a great question :)

It's probably buried on page 2,018....and no, I don't think it's covered.

ummm, or it's a 'cover'-up?

Yes, it has become a crime to be logical, to believe in math, to be moral or to want valid history. We are supposed to believe deficits are good, medical care is free, lying politicians are really out for us and more.

I also find it disturbing that in this world those who are pro death are considered sane and wonderful and those that are pro life are considered stupid and evil. Maybe the pro death people should just start with themselves and try out what they preach; then perhaps the conversation cures itself.

I think you might have just solved most of our problems, RN!

If only.....

Since Barry has Maoist as friends,co-workers and advisors (who was that crazy lip-smackin' person?), thought I would share.

Could be we're all crazy....like a fox.

Thank you for posting this Jodi. This is disturbing! I wonder where they will put all of us since we are mentally ill terrorists! :)

Everything that comes from these people is disturbing.

As crazy as it sounds, I'm so thankful Barry came in to our lives. Would have never known what is about to hit us.

...THEY can "put us" ONLY if we go meekly... should a million of us stand up and say "hell no, we won't go!" they'll be hard pressed to do anything more than back off quietly...

...SOUNDS to me like it's time for the inmates to take over the asylum!

Yep Tom,
Meet you at the fountain. I watched the Mel Gibson movie: Conspiracy Theory again, last night. Great movie, now available on Netflix. Mel played our part and a bunch of black SUV types were trying to kill him for what they thought he knew. After watching this video I am not too sure we are not a breath away from that type of mentality emerging in our reality soon. Come on November. Hope we get to pop this boil before it pops us.

Tom,

"...SOUNDS to me like it's time for the inmates to take over the asylum!"

That may come this summer, if the people continue to get pushed into a corner, but that might be what they want.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
55 minutes ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service