Air Force Veteran Brian Kolfage Jr. is promoting a GoFundMe to #BuildTheWall “We The People Will Fund The Wall.”

This can be done! Please share this with all of your contacts!

I mean…why not?

Sarah Sanders said on Tuesday that the Trump administration was looking for other ways to fund the border wall. I’m not sure if she was counting this, but maybe!

Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage Jr. is promoting a GoFundMe to #BuildTheWall. It’s titled “We The People Will Fund The Wall.” The basic argument is this: If everyone who voted for Trump would donate $80 to the campaign, we’d have enough to build the wall.

He wrote in part: My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a triple amputee veteran.

Please read entire statement before emailing questions.

Any questions about this message on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com

The campaign is set to the MAX that Gofundme has at the moment… working to get it raised

Like a majority of Americans we elected President Donald J Trump to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it’s time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They’d rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

We can totally do it.

He answers a bunch of questions at the bottom of the post. He stresses that this is NOT a scam, and he explains how he can guarantee that the money, if raised, will be directed to the correct place and used FOR THE WALL.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don’t reach our goal we will refund your donation.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.

As of Wednesday morning, the campaign garnered $566,045.

Let’s do this!

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2018/12/19/gofundme-started-up-t...

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call me a skeptic, but I don't believe civilians have the rights to erect walls along the nation's borders.  You can build a wall around your house, depending on where you live of course.  There will be zero congressional approval for a border wall, and trust me on this, congressional approval will be needed, regardless of where the money comes from.  Good intentions I'm sure, but there are land owners on our Southern Border that do not have to cede their property rights to other citizens from non-border states.  When I find out that this GoFundMe account gets to the 499.9 billion amount, and congressional approval is guaranteed, then count me in.

I've been keeping track of Brian Kolfage's GoFundMe efforts since Day 1, and I've been amazed at how professional and successful it has been, with ~$18 million now donated by almost 300,000 patriots that want to help Build the Wall, and with legalities, philanthropy, and publicity handled with pro bono efforts by experienced executives and business people--along with donations of their money and time. I have never participated in a GoFundMe account before, but I have been a political activist who has donated my time and skills to Conservative causes for the past 12 years, and since I worked as a writer/ editor/ investigator/producer in all the mediums of communication for >35 years, I know I can still make a difference, even though I am now 83. Being a skeptic about worthy causes could also be a good excuse for not giving funds, skills, or time to them. I would suggest doing more research and reading all viewpoints and the history about the type of cause being aided before contributing negative feedback. EdieB

Edie, I just found this info! I hope this is correct.

The Government CAN Build The Wall With Brian Kolfage’s GoFundMe Money

So can private donations help build Trump’s border wall with Mexico? I will say yes, as an attorney for 21 years, having worked for both Judicial Watch and Larry Klayman’s current Freedom Watch, and worked for five years in the federal government including in budgeting and expenditure issues.

The governing laws and regulations for DHS are silent on the use of gifts. It is neither prohibited nor provided for. There is no general rule for the U.S. Government as a whole. For some departments, gifts are allowed only if they are “unconditional” — that is, donated to the general fund not targeted to any particular activity. Other departments do allow “conditional” gifts for a particular purpose.
DHS explicitly permits such donations at the directive level. DHS Directive Number: 112-02 Issued on February 11, 2008, “Gifts To The Department Of Homeland Security” explicitly states in Section V: “E. DHS may accept gifts to carry out program functions regardless of whether or not appropriated funds are available for that purpose, provided such expenditures are not barred by law or regulation.” (The American Border Foundation deserves the credit for finding this gem.) Note that Congress slightly amended related laws in 2010 after this 2008 Directive, which is generally interpreted to mean that Congress accepted the 2008 Directive, which it left undisturbed.

There are regulations and laws that appear to prohibit donations but those involve situations in which accepting the donation for a specific purpose would thereby obligate the department to draw upon other funds in addition to the donated funds to carry out the project.

Full article https://bigleaguepolitics.com/confirmed-the-government-can-build-th...

The last paragraph seems to tell the problem.  The "wall" cannot be built for a mere 5 billion dollars, or 10 billion dollars or even 20 billion dollars.  I believe that building and completion of a border wall will require the estimated sum of 25 billion dollars.  DHS, or whomever will need to draw upon additional funds to add to the donated funds, to carry out the project.  If the border and immigration regulations were so easily overcome, this would be a walk in the park, would it not?  We all know that government, federal courts, and protocol is never ever so cut and dried.  The prime example of this is the 2nd Amendment.  "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be abridged".  Show me a place in this Republic where the right to keep and bear arms hasn't already been abridged, and some places abolished.  I wish all we Americans had to deal with was the original Constitution and original Bill of Rights.  Life would be much simpler that way.  I beg everyone's indulgence, I really hate marshing the mellow.

Last month it was $5B for the wall funding.  Please keep in mind that $18M is very, very far from the total needed.  That said,  the volume of money being donated means so much more than dollars.  It means votes, and it sends a message that a significant segment of the constituency will not be ignored.  That, in the end, may be more powerful than the actual dollars.

Jerome, you are likely quite right that Congressional approval may never come.  It seems to work like this.....they approve the wall, but not the funding, right up until funding appears, at which time they withhold approval for actual construction. The Democrats’ are always employing circular goal posts. 

Edie, good points.  I have not researched the point Jerome brought up regarding property rights, and there may be particulars that apply along an international border.

I’d like to see the wall, and serious border security. So far, I like how Trump is framing the discussion about it.  

The Conservative votes would have, and should have been substantially higher, actually overwhelming in the past mid terms, but they were not.  Suddenly, Conservatives will not only be dealing with gutless Republicans, but now we'll be dealing with extremely radical Leftist Fascists and Muslims in the House of Representatives.  These up and comers will make Nancy Pelosi and her Liberals look like pussy cats, and don't think for a minute that these radical Leftists are the least bit intimidated by the old Democrat Guard.  

AWFUL: Triple Amputee Vet Who Started GoFundMe for Wall Reveals His Young Children Are Now Getting Death Threats from Leftists

Millions of people in this country want the wall. Every Trump voter sent a message back in 2016 that building the wall is a top priority for many in this country. Democrats tell us that the American people don’t want a wall. That’s nonsense. If you aren’t convinced, check out the GoFundMe that triple amputee and Iraq War veteran Brian Kolfage put together to fund the wall. It has raised a staggering amount of money in a very short amount of time.

From Gateway Pundit:

The campaign was launched on Sunday night December 16th.

The GoFundMe page passed $17 million in ten days.

That’s big league.

How have liberals treated Kolfage? Jimmy Kimmel mocked him and called him “dopey”

Apparently, that has caused unhinged liberals to send death threats to Kolfage and his young children.

https://www.chicksonright.com/youngconservatives/2018/12/28/awful-t...

Robin, this doesn’t surprise me coming from the left.  It does speak to how worried they are.  I said above, the most powerful part of this is not the money, it is the engaged constituency. 

Although I am still very skeptical regarding the ability for private citizens to actually build a border wall without congressional approval.  I am not surprised at Leftist behaviors toward this man's children, it's what they do, and literally what they do best.  The Left has had a lot of practice over the decades from establishing the KKK, to anti-Semite adulation of Louis Farrakhan.  It'll get much, much worse, before it gets better. 

Tweet from Brian Kolfage......  Sign The Petition!

Brian Kolfage

@BrianKolfage

We hit $18 million! Congrats everyone, but this is nothing when make our announcement next week the real fundraising begins!!

SIGN PETITION: http://wefundthewall.com

https://twitter.com/BrianKolfage/status/1078974753967390725

Petition signed!

These people make me sick!

Sheila Jackson-Lee Quietly Introduces Bill To BLOCK Taxpayer Money From Building The Wall

Democrat congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee quietly introduced a bill called the “Protect American Taxpayers and Secure Border Act.”

The bill, with a title that means the exact opposite of what it proposes, was introduced on December 19 and now sits in the House Judiciary and Homeland Security committees.

Here is the text of the bill:

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Protect American Taxpayers and Secure Border Act”.

SEC. 2. PROHIBITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS RELATING TO BORDER SECURITY.

(a) In General.—No taxpayer funds may be obligated or expended to build a wall or barrier intended to impede travel between Mexico and the United States.

(b) Foreign Payment Required.—Any wall or barrier described in subsection (a) that is proposed to be built shall be paid for using funds provided by the Government of Mexico.

(c) Securing The Southern Border.—The Secretary of Homeland Security shall take such actions as may be necessary to secure the southern border by making maximum effective utilization of technology and improved training of U.S. Custom and Border Protection agents and officers.

(d) Increase In Immigration Judges.—The Attorney General may appoint 100 additional immigration judges in addition to immigration judges currently serving as of the date of the enactment of this Act.

(e) Humanitarian Assistance.—The Secretary of Homeland Security shall take such actions as may be necessary to ensure that humanitarian assistance is provided to immigrants, refugees, and other displaced persons who are in need of medical assistance and aid to sustain health and life.”
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/sheila-jackson-lee-quietly-introduces...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Barbara Leypoldt posted discussions
20 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Barr taps network of prosecutors to review Russia-Ukraine cases Attorney General Bill Barr has…"
20 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
"ICE isn't playing around any longer. They are issuing subpoenas for all sanctuary cities and…"
20 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
20 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Susan Taylor's discussion FORGET PARIS: United States Led Entire World In Reducing CO2 Emissions In 2019
"You will never hear this on the news. They just keep pushing this climate stuff and NEVER go after…"
20 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked Susan Taylor's discussion FORGET PARIS: United States Led Entire World In Reducing CO2 Emissions In 2019
20 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

Dershowitz: Obama Personally Asked FBI to Investigate Someone on Behalf of George Soros

Wow! Dershowitz, “That’s going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future. Yeah.”Harvard Law…See More
20 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Tue Tids 2/18/20 TOP TID Team Trump just called a halt to the Obama-era war on American suburbs

Thanks to Jodi for her continued hard work bringing us information!2/18/20TOP TIDTeam Trump just…See More
20 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Susan Taylor's discussion 3 Senate Probes...AG Barr in Possession Of Guiliani Documents...US Att in Pittsburg Vetting Guiliani Ukraine Docs
"This whole Biden-Ukraine thing stinks, and I hope there’s at least  charges, if not a…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Susan Taylor's discussion 3 Senate Probes...AG Barr in Possession Of Guiliani Documents...US Att in Pittsburg Vetting Guiliani Ukraine Docs
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion SCOOP: Chairman Senate Judiciary formally asks AG Barr to make witnesses available for probe “Crossfire Hurricane” + #FISA CBS News told “former Dept employees“ cited in letter will be contacted dir
Monday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Remember Anthony Weiner's Laptop? Remember when a bunch of NYPD cops "committed…"
Sunday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"This is WHY they didn't go after McCabe or Comey for the leaking! That's like jaywalking…"
Sunday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
"You're right Robin. The illegals are being sent here by those who wish to bring our country to…"
Sunday
Ed liked Jerseygal's discussion Happy Birthday Fundamental Refounding!
Sunday

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service