"A running list of Democrats who have discussed impeachment"

"A running list of Democrats
who have discussed impeachment"

Friend - We have to save President Trump!

The impeachment cry from the Liberal Left is growing stronger. Democrats are calling for President Trump's ousting from the House floor for, rightfully, firing former FBI Director James Comey. Now is the time for Republicans to stand strong behind the president and not knuckle under cheap liberal theatrics.

ADD YOUR VOICE TO SAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW! >>

President Trump campaigned - and WON on, his promise to "drain the swamp" that is Washington DC. Now that he is keeping his promises, the Left will do or say anything to stop him!

Will you stand with Conservative Action Fund to save President Trump? Friend, I know you are a strong supporter of President Trump's agenda and you will help shut down the Left and their friends in the mainstream media.

We must fight back now!!!

Conservatives are fighting tooth and nail in Special Elections in deep red states like South Carolina, Georgia, and Montana. We MUST keep our majority in the House AND the White House!

ADD YOUR VOICE TO SAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW! >>

If Democrats feel any sense of movement in their direction, our majority and chance to change Washington will be in jeopardy! Now is the time to save our President and his agenda.

We need your help TODAY to save President Trump before the Democrats recruit enough members to IMPEACH him! They are now making these cries from the House floor!

The time is NOW!!

Thank you for your support.

For Freedom,

Shaun McCutcheon
Shaun McCutcheon

SAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW! >>

Paid for by Conservative Action Fund
Not authorized by any candidate or candidates committee
www.ConservativeActionFund.org

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The biggest cheerleader for Impeachment is Maxine Waters. The left better be careful what they wish for with all of this. They will be drug into this as Muller goes forward with the investigation. 

I misread the headline....thought it said 'list of Democrats running' and pictured some of the wackier ones running full tilt towards a cliff.....the image was great while it lasted. 

Seriously....we should be melting the phone lines calling to show support for what we like.  He needs to know.  

It's all the loons. Surprise, surprise.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump
"I look forward to the day I can finally MOVE out of the northeast. "
9 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 9/22/2017
"All good info. Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting this. "
9 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 9/22/2017
9 hours ago
Rick posted a discussion
9 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump
"Tired of living in the swamp.  Looking for big sky country away from the swamp dwellers."
10 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump

Congressman Louie Gohmert soberly warns President Donald Trump to investigate the investigator.The…See More
10 hours ago
Ruthann liked Robin's blog post Calif. Lady Moves to Red State, Suddenly Sends Unexpected Message to Lib Friends Back Home
18 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"I'm glad we still have a few fighters left in America."
19 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"If anything major happens, I won't be leaving my house. I am a "see you when the dust…"
20 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
"The GOP swamp critters will do everything they can to obstruct this administration. I don't…"
20 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
20 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Sen. John McCain a 'No' On Graham-Cassidy
"He should go. Nothing but a leftie in sheeps clothing. "
20 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
"Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting it out to the masses"
20 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
20 hours ago
JeansBrother posted discussions
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"Interesting summary.  I suggest that the best survival posture involves what you can carry on…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service