25 Foods You Can Re-Grow Yourself from Kitchen Scraps

Food is expensive. If you do the grocery shopping for your household, you know that this is one of the highest costs related to your home and family. We can't totally get rid of our grocery bill, but, we can grow foods ourselves. 

25 Foods You Can Re-Grow Yourself from Kitchen Scraps 

There are many fruits and vegetables that you can replant and grow yourself. 

Check out this link if you want to know more. It can save you a ton of money. 

http://www.diyncrafts.com/4732/repurpose/25-foods-can-re-grow-kitch...

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is some good information on how to grow my own food. I'm going to try doing some since it's that time of year. Thank you for posting this. 

My Aunt use to leave the last tomatoes, of the season, on the vine to rot. Next spring she had a healthy crop of new tomato plants. No Fuss no muss.

That’s great!  We always has some tomatoes reseed too!  Nowadays, that only works with non GMO plants, which try to always use!

The old timers sure knew what to do. I remember canning with with my mother. She and my aunt canned every year and taught me how to do it. I have all the canning equipment and do it as well. I can my own fruits and veggie as well. Just haven't had time to do it as of late. Summer food sure tastes good in the winter months.

Excellent information!  Thanks for sharing it.  I might make a little garden on my property someday.  I'm too busy to do it this year though.  If I can find the time, there's a cool little item I'd like to share with folks on here too.  I don't have the means to purchase it yet unfortunately.  Again, thanks for sharing!  I love this kind of stuff.

I love this kind of stuff too, Rahth. You will do a garden eventually, I know it. But, with you just buying a new home, moving, trying to get the house in order, and, working as much as you do, I don't know how you would possibly have time this year. Next year for sure though. Can't wait for you to share some more things that you have bought, or, will buy in the future. You are the BEST researcher of items I have ever encountered in my life! I mean that.

Also bringing this back to the front.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"    IMHO...Hopefully they are there to remove all the evil democrat traitors who have put…"
yesterday
Watchman posted a photo

Obama vs Trump vs Biden

Does this make sense?
Friday
Watchman posted a discussion

Massive military prescence in D.C.

Question: why is there such a massive military buildup in D.C. for a virtual inauguration that is…See More
Friday
Ruthann posted a discussion

The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!

I received this last night from a friend. Please read it, and maybe forward it to your…See More
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Exactly Jodi. It's why the Media and Big Tech coronated Biden as the winner as soon as…"
Jan 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"You might be right that Trump isn't going to go quietly.  I believe that's why…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"America WILL survive this.  I don’t know how, but as you said, God is working."
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Not unless he does something radical, which I wouldn't rule out. He has exhausted all legal…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I agree with you.   The swamp is far deeper than we realized.  He has less than two weeks…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
Jan 9
"So, the Big Tech Iron Curtain is purging Trump and anyone that supports him. Members in Congress…"
Jan 8
Jerseygal left a comment for Sharon L Moore
"Welcome to Fundamental Refounding! We look forward to your working participation and contributions…"
Jan 8
Sharon L Moore is now a member of Fundamental Refounding
Jan 8
"After reading so much about the cheating by the Dems, I now believe that President Trump won the…"
Jan 4
Jerseygal left a comment for tom schneider
"Welcome to Fundamental Refounding! We look forward to your working participation and contributions…"
Jan 4
tom schneider is now a member of Fundamental Refounding
Jan 4

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service