Obama has his sights on Biden and Bernie?  https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/26/obama-privately-warned-he-woul...

It was pathetic how his former vp had to put himself in the position to say that he (Biden) "didn want" BO's endorsement.  Now I wonder what comrad Bernie and his fans (including AOC) are thinking about the FACT that his campaign is about to be torpedoed - for a second time. 

FAUXcahontas is all but DOA. So, the question is: WHY? What is the ole democrat "savior" triangulating?  WHO is running that will get their radical-express train back on track? After the 2012 election I had deduced that the DNC had/has one real possibility/probability...

Hints:

1. Hollywood, the media and the campuses adore her.

2. She has a new book out and is on tour.

Guess who.... And, NO, it's NOT cackling-Hillary!  LOL

m i c h e l l e  o b a m a.

I am very aware that Michelle has publically said "no".  But, so did her hubby., Can you imagine what the deep-state machine is going to OWE the Obamas if they do it?!

It could happen  , folks.

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

?!

Hmmmm... MO is "potential future talent"?  I don't know what that means. I do know that the dnc/media NEED to win in 2020 to validate their "impeachment" fiasco.  They need to PROVE that the voters will have rejected DT's entire Presidency.

W/out MO - the left will lose 2020. Imo, they have no one right now. And I would yell "yippiee-yahoo!" if the cackling Hillary jumps in!

You are right, Luis! The left has NO ONE that can beat Trump! I think Hillary will jump in. They just did a poll and Hillary is beating all other Dems, and, she's not even in the race. I PRAY she gets in for the humor factor of seeing her lose again!

LOL Luis....what I mean by ‘future potential talent’ is how I think the Dems view their field of candidates.  My own opinion of her is that she only excels in ugly fashion choices. 

I think the Dems would like to protect their current crop of candidates from a stinging loss, one that will be hard to overcome in 2024 or 2028.  I think they are looking farther ahead, as they know 2020 belongs to Trump.

Ugly fashion choices. LOL Her clothing is hideous! Might be because she is a he possibly? Hahahahaha!

I also think the Dem nominee will be someone in their 70s, whose political career is in its twilight - the loss won’t matter as much. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3
Duke posted a discussion

Hitler reincarnated

Biden really stepped in it last knight, I've never heard such a ration of "toro feces" in my life!…See More
Sep 2
Robyn Taylor liked Shadrach's discussion To all of my friends.
Aug 14
Robyn Taylor replied to Shadrach's discussion To all of my friends.
"Shadrach, So sorry about your mom. I just found this post this afternoon. Hugs to you and your…"
Aug 14
Robyn Taylor left a comment for Shadrach
"Hi Shadrach, How are you and your family doing? I am doing fine. I was thinking about you and your…"
Aug 14
Duke replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"Thank you for your kind words, I believe the veterans in this country would agree with me,…"
Aug 11
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"I've been reading a lot of articles...should Trump run again or not?  This one really…"
Aug 10
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"First and foremost, Duke...thank you for your service and your continued Patriotism.  You are…"
Aug 10
Duke liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Aug 10
Duke replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"I believe the patriots in this country are finally waking up to this corrupt administration. What…"
Aug 10
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Somebody Be In The Way!

Because if it's true, he...or somebody like him...HAS to be the next president.  The next president…See More
Aug 9
Duke posted a discussion

$740 billion down the drain.

The democrats are going to be in a world of sh**, I mean hurt, when we take back the House, Senate…See More
Aug 8

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service