All Discussions Tagged 'Trump' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After The Impeachment

I read this article, After The Impeachment, at American Thinker which I believe is quite accurate about our immediate future up to and afte…

Started by Jodi180

11 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Robin

Get Trump: The Ends Justify The Means

Democrats will stop at nothing.  Nothing to take down this president.  I hope we all are fully aware and understand that. I was listening t…

Started by Jodi180

16 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Robin

Trump Tames Billary

I just had to share this article with everyone: DR. ROBERT OWENS — MAY 28, 2016 Back in the days of the peace dividend, “Read my lips,” and…

Started by DebE

3 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Jerseygal

With God As My Witness, I Will Never Vote For Donald Trump.

I saw this in Independent Journal and just had to share....in hopes you will share with any Trumpkins you know.  I've already made copies f…

Started by Jodi180

59 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Robin

Trump - Ted Cruz Gave Us Obamacare!

Wow, who knew?  You want to know why?  It's because he's a freakin' Canadian that's why!  One of the same places Trump said socialized medi…

Started by Rahthrae (Admin.)

3 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Robin

Fox Acusses Trump Campaign of Threats & Terrorizations

Yep, it's true.  Here is the Fox News Statement making those allegations: "As many of our viewers know, FOX News is hosting a sanctioned de…

18 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Robin

Donald Trump on New York Values - In His Own Words

Hello everyone, To me, it's been worth noting that this is the same man who uses a national tragedy as a political prop.  I found it disgu…

10 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Robin

Beck Apologizes to Trump & Further Observations

Hello everyone, This is just some food for thought. God bless.

15 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Robin

Mark Levin Speaks About This Election

Hello everyone, Please take a few minutes, and listen to this.  I don't get the opportunity to listen to Mark Levin on the radio.  My atte…

12 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Robin

America's Sovereign Challenge

I love the lack of PC of Donald Trump, his promoted ideas are as American as you can expect, but... He speaks to controlling the Internet,…

Started by Toddy Littman

3 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
22 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Jul 7
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service