All Discussions Tagged 'Rights' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The #GodlessLeft

Care of Dana Loesch, enjoyed this very very very much: Dana Loesch's tweet of this, https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/6768708832107356

Started by Toddy Littman

1 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Robin

Recognizing American Sovereignty

As the medium is the message, where today numbness is the norm as the overwhelming amount of information from overwhelming forms of media o…

Started by Toddy Littman

11 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Toddy Littman

Hillary Clinton "Knew or Should Have Known"

As I reflect on how Freedom has been assaulted, I look to the Civil Rights Act's abuse, and in that is this key phrase, which well applies…

Started by Toddy Littman

3 May 13, 2015
Reply by Robin

End of Hiatus...

While numerous articles have been floating through my mind, and compulsion to write them fought for reasons I can't explain, I come before…

Started by Toddy Littman

5 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Toddy Littman

Minimum Wage Not a Liberal Issue

I've heard Liberals expressing a lie, that the Minimum Wage laws passed November 4th represent Liberal ideas being passed on the same day t…

Started by Toddy Littman

16 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by D.A.

Patriot Act: NSA's Biggest Nightmare

[Okay, this is long because it has "notation" as this is the read version of what I was going to post as a written blog without the notatio…

Started by Toddy Littman

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by JeansBrother

Senate to REVOTE on UN Treaty CRPD after January 1st!

Update on the UN CRPD from Michael Farris, Chairman, HSLDASenate to Revote on UN Treaty after January 1Dear Friends of HSLDA:I am so gratef…

Started by Meredith George

3 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Hobbes

Effort to abolish local sheriffs a stealth federal power grab?

Effort to abolish local sheriffs a stealth federal power grab? A news report has been quietly making its way around the alternative media,…

Started by JeansBrother

24 Apr 16, 2012

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
Nov 28
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service