Luis522's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"?! Hmmmm... MO is "potential future talent"?  I don't know what that means. I do kno…"

Luis522 replied Dec 10, 2019 to 2020 Foresight

17 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Jodi, The Cackle wanted to wear "the pants" (even if they're orange ). But she could…"

Luis522 replied Dec 2, 2019 to 2020 Foresight

17 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"They aren't a "sad" bunch, Watchman. They are dangerous; vicious; vindictive and rut…"

Luis522 replied Dec 2, 2019 to 2020 Foresight

17 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Hi, Robin. I don't think that MO will "jump in", if she does, till late spring or ea…"

Luis522 replied Nov 30, 2019 to 2020 Foresight

17 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"I gotta post this here, Doug. Because it IS about treachery and an injustice... The…"

Luis522 replied Nov 20, 2019 to Traitor's Justice

293 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Doug Fox

"yeah...the loooong awaited IG report... I'll save my yippie-yappie and yahoowees WHE…"

Luis522 replied Nov 15, 2019 to Traitor's Justice

293 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Doug Fox

""are not presidential candidates supposed to be thoroughly vetted?" ???!!! NO! You…"

Luis522 replied Sep 28, 2019 to Nancy Pelosi Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry..Ukraine/Trump... #CrowdStrike .. Hillary Clinton, Obama's Dep. Asst Sec Def, Ukraine, and Burisma (Hunter Biden)......

46 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by Susan Taylor

"Of course it was a setup, Robin! ALL of ir has been! Including that crap w/ Kavanaug…"

Luis522 replied Sep 28, 2019 to Nancy Pelosi Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry..Ukraine/Trump... #CrowdStrike .. Hillary Clinton, Obama's Dep. Asst Sec Def, Ukraine, and Burisma (Hunter Biden)......

46 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by Susan Taylor

"(sigh) First it was the "T" worf for tax evasion. Then it became the "C" word for Co…"

46 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by Susan Taylor

"Yeah . . .But, sadly, what we "see" is never the same way how the DC-machine "sees"…"

Luis522 replied Sep 2, 2019 to Traitor's Justice

293 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Doug Fox

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robyn Taylor liked Shadrach's discussion To all of my friends.
Sunday
Robyn Taylor replied to Shadrach's discussion To all of my friends.
"Shadrach, So sorry about your mom. I just found this post this afternoon. Hugs to you and your…"
Sunday
Robyn Taylor left a comment for Shadrach
"Hi Shadrach, How are you and your family doing? I am doing fine. I was thinking about you and your…"
Sunday
Duke replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"Thank you for your kind words, I believe the veterans in this country would agree with me,…"
Aug 11
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"I've been reading a lot of articles...should Trump run again or not?  This one really…"
Aug 10
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"First and foremost, Duke...thank you for your service and your continued Patriotism.  You are…"
Aug 10
Duke liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Aug 10
Duke replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"I believe the patriots in this country are finally waking up to this corrupt administration. What…"
Aug 10
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Somebody Be In The Way!

Because if it's true, he...or somebody like him...HAS to be the next president.  The next president…See More
Aug 9
Duke posted a discussion

$740 billion down the drain.

The democrats are going to be in a world of sh**, I mean hurt, when we take back the House, Senate…See More
Aug 8
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Heard of MonkeyPox? Here’s truth on it!
"Thanks for the hat tip in the Tids today!!"
Jul 25
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Heard of MonkeyPox? Here’s truth on it!
"Thanks Jodi! How bad does it have to before sane people say enough? I’m beginning to wonder…"
Jul 25
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Heard of MonkeyPox? Here’s truth on it!
"Good info, but truly frightening what the WHO is planning for those of us who don't attend…"
Jul 25
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion Heard of MonkeyPox? Here’s truth on it!
Jul 25
Jerseygal commented on Duke's blog post Simple math
"Got that right, Duke!   Good to see you!!"
Jul 25
Jerseygal liked Jerseygal's discussion Heard of MonkeyPox? Here’s truth on it!
Jul 25

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service