Brian Hall's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Is she more Deep Statist?  Or Swampy?  /:-( "

Brian Hall replied May 23, 2018 to Gina Haspel Sworn In As CIA Director.... Thanks President Trump For The Confidence He Has Placed In Her

14 May 26, 2018
Reply by Robin

"M. must have the interview to close the case.  T. is smarter than you think. "

Brian Hall replied Apr 7, 2018 to Should Trump agree to Mueller interview?

14 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Robin

"He maybe should do it piecemeal.  'All or nothing' has too high a risk of 'nothing'! "

Brian Hall replied Apr 7, 2018 to WH Considering Using Obscure Law To Gut Omnibus Bill, Democrats Helpless To Stop It! Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974.

15 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Robin

"A bit risky, but yes."

Brian Hall replied Apr 6, 2018 to Should Trump agree to Mueller interview?

14 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Robin

"Double post? "

Brian Hall replied May 20, 2017 to This Looks Like A Coup Attempt In Progress Against Trump... Resistance Summer.. Deep State and more

48 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by JeansBrother

"Typo for "one"."

Brian Hall replied Apr 20, 2017 to President Donald Trump ordered airstrikes in response to the chemical weapons attack Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad

39 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Robin

"Actually, 60.  On fell in the water, and another missed.  58 hits."

Brian Hall replied Apr 13, 2017 to President Donald Trump ordered airstrikes in response to the chemical weapons attack Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad

39 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Robin

"Stares, even."

Brian Hall replied Apr 13, 2017 to Tillerson faces off with Russia's foreign minister in tense press conference following Syria strike

12 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Robin

"Note the use of weasel-words like "known" and "declared" CWs."

Brian Hall replied Apr 13, 2017 to President Donald Trump ordered airstrikes in response to the chemical weapons attack Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad

39 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Robin

""cutting away unnecessary waste"  --  as opposed to necessary waste?"

Brian Hall replied Apr 8, 2017 to Ben Carson Audits HUD, Finds $500B In Errors From Obama Administration

6 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Jerseygal

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
"I loved Paul Harvey and listened to him often. Although I remember hearing this on the radio when…"
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion Trump vs fake news circa 1990
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitors Justice II
"The video has been taken down and the user for the account has been terminated! I do not know what…"
yesterday
Duke posted a discussion

Gov. Hairdo and California

So Newsom wants to limit family gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas and any other holiday to…See More
Sunday
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion History Is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
"I fully expect ACB will be confirmed. The Dems have all but given up on fighting that battle.…"
Friday
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion History Is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
"GOP-led Senate panel advances Barrett despite Dems' boycott WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate…"
Thursday
Robin replied to Duke's discussion California
"Wow Duke, that is horrible. I thought NJ was bad, but, you have it far worse than we do here. I…"
Thursday
Duke replied to Duke's discussion California
"It's great to see folks line the streets just to watch his motorcade pass by like in Laguna…"
Oct 21
Robin replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"I agree with all 10~! I feel in my gut, he will be reelected by a landslide, even with the…"
Oct 20
Robin liked Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
Oct 20
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitors Justice II
"Chuck Callesto @ChuckCallesto BREAKING REPORT: FBI and DOJ both agree, HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS ARE NOT…"
Oct 20
"Matthew Tyrmand @MatthewTyrmand BREAKING: hearing that Bevan Cooney has just been removed from the…"
Oct 20
"Exclusive: Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct…"
Oct 20
"BOOM! Rudy Giuliani Announces New Documents to Be Released Wednesday Will Show Financial Crimes and…"
Oct 20

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service