Jerseygal's Discussions (8,824)

Discussions Replied To (8026) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruthann and Watchman, I agree that fraud is a concern.  I also think that Trump will…"

Jerseygal replied Sep 17, 2020 to 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected

16 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Robin

"Hey Duke! Good to see you!   I agree!  I think Trump wins bigly!"

Jerseygal replied Sep 17, 2020 to 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected

16 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Robin

"He has done more for world peace than any president in that last two decades!  It is…"

Jerseygal replied Sep 13, 2020 to Another major deal! How President Trump brought Serbia and Kosovo together

2 Sep 15, 2020
Reply by Ruthann

"Robin, God bless you both!  I have you in my prayers, and will continue!  You are an…"

Jerseygal replied Sep 13, 2020 to UPDATE 12/2/2020 On Things At My Home and my being absent! Ref: Rick's Cancer

16 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Jodi180

"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right wit…"

Jerseygal replied Jul 12, 2020 to How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

2 Jul 16, 2020
Reply by Fundamental Refounding

"I agree with her.  I must have said a hundred times....I am stunned at how people ha…"

Jerseygal replied May 14, 2020 to PLANNED-emic? Hmmm....

10 May 14, 2020
Reply by Robin

"i don’t trust him either.  He will only talk of the worst possible outcomes, and all…"

Jerseygal replied May 12, 2020 to PLANNED-emic? Hmmm....

10 May 14, 2020
Reply by Robin

"I have found that when content is censored, and leftists begin screaming about misin…"

Jerseygal replied May 12, 2020 to PLANNED-emic? Hmmm....

10 May 14, 2020
Reply by Robin

"It’s actually a tote bag, and yes, I carry it!  I don’t wear a mask or bandanna....i…"

Jerseygal replied May 12, 2020 to Cuomo says we must wear a mask!

4 May 12, 2020
Reply by Jerseygal

"Quite the list!  And yet, liberals actually believe that Obama administration was ‘s…"

Jerseygal replied May 12, 2020 to #OBAMAGATE A Complete List of DOJ and FBI Corruptors and Criminals Destroying the US from Within

8 May 14, 2020
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"FYI there is still a military presence in D.C. complete with barbed wire fence. The question is…"
Feb 21
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I believe this shows that We The Conservatives have truly lost our vote.  We, most likely,…"
Feb 6
Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21
Duke replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"We got thru Barkey boy, we can get thru Obiden and knee pads Harris. It's going to be hard to…"
Jan 20
Jodi180 replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"It's maddening, Ruthann...and frightening. It's really hard to realize that the left…"
Jan 20
Watchman posted a blog post

2020 Election Voter Fraud Questions

How do I know the 2020 election was stolen? Simply because the Democrats act like it:You don't try…See More
Jan 19
Patriot2Opine posted a blog post

Think Critically

The post that I wrote in 2017 titled “Shame Lost” almost seems prophetic today. Nearly four years…See More
Jan 19
Patriot2Opine replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"It has been a wild ride in the last twelve years. I would not have believed that we could fall so…"
Jan 19
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"    IMHO...Hopefully they are there to remove all the evil democrat traitors who have put…"
Jan 16
Watchman posted a photo

Obama vs Trump vs Biden

Does this make sense?
Jan 15
Watchman posted a discussion

Massive military prescence in D.C.

Question: why is there such a massive military buildup in D.C. for a virtual inauguration that is…See More
Jan 15
Ruthann posted a discussion

The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!

I received this last night from a friend. Please read it, and maybe forward it to your…See More
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Exactly Jodi. It's why the Media and Big Tech coronated Biden as the winner as soon as…"
Jan 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"You might be right that Trump isn't going to go quietly.  I believe that's why…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"America WILL survive this.  I don’t know how, but as you said, God is working."
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Not unless he does something radical, which I wouldn't rule out. He has exhausted all legal…"
Jan 9

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service