Goober's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Merry Christmas to all of you. "

Goober replied Dec 23, 2019 to Merry Christmas To Our Fundamental Refounding Family!

4 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Jodi180

"Amazing how we thought that getting Oblamo out of office would solve some of our pro…"

Goober replied Nov 30, 2019 to Weekly Growl on Facebook

34 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Robin

"I saw that. Looks like we can get this party started. Love that everyone is on the s…"

Goober replied Nov 30, 2019 to Weekly Growl on Facebook

34 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Robin

"Welcome. "

Goober replied Nov 30, 2019 to Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

46 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by Robin

"I remember this post. Very powerful and honest. "

Goober replied Nov 28, 2019 to Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

46 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by Robin

"Back at ya. I will be happy if everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and then we com…"

Goober replied Nov 26, 2019 to Happy Thanksgiving To Our Friends On Fundamental Refounding!

9 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Jerome

"TY Robin. Glad to be back among friends. "

Goober replied Nov 25, 2019 to Looks like we need to come back

13 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Richard Riley

"Bubba and I are still preppers, Not on the same scale because we are trying to start…"

Goober replied Nov 25, 2019 to Ask Yourself These Questions to Reveal Your Level of Preparedness. #PrepperTalk #Survival

26 Nov 26, 2019
Reply by Robin

"Wow amazing isn't it? but I think that according to the gvmt, they are actually doin…"

Goober replied Apr 22, 2014 to Obama's America: 50 and 60-Years-Olds Moving in With Parents to Survive the Economy

11 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by RNhunter

"Blessing to all who are going to have go in and re-build after all of this. We human…"

Goober replied Oct 31, 2012 to Pictures from the Storm Sandy and the Jersey Shore!

18 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by RNhunter

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
15 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
20 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
21 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
22 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Tuesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service