JeansBrother's Discussions (8,897)

Discussions Replied To (7414) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump knows who his next head of DOJ will be. However, he must wait until the term o…"

JeansBrother replied Nov 8, 2018 to Jeff Sessions Has Been Fired

10 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Robin

"Obama speaks in soundbites and has lost his ability to generate enthusiasm for funda…"

JeansBrother replied Nov 6, 2018 to Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 11/06/2018

2 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by JeansBrother

"If Michelle O and Oprah head the Dem ticket in 2020 it will certainly provoke a few…"

JeansBrother replied Nov 2, 2018 to Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 11/02/2018

3 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Robin

"Perhaps I misunderstood while listening to the President today.  But, it seems to me…"

JeansBrother replied Nov 1, 2018 to U.S. MILITARY WILL HAVE UP TO 14,000 TROOPS, MANY ARMED, READY TO INTERVENE AT SOUTHERN BORDER IN RESPONSE TO MIGRANT CARAVAN....Migrant caravan bound for US

33 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Robin

"If I am not a US citizen and either enter the US from a foreign country without the…"

JeansBrother replied Oct 31, 2018 to Graham to introduce legislation to end birthright citizenship.... President Trump suggested he wanted to do so through an executive order.

12 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Jerseygal

"I agree.  If you don't stay and try to fix the problem you have in your country, why…"

JeansBrother replied Oct 31, 2018 to U.S. MILITARY WILL HAVE UP TO 14,000 TROOPS, MANY ARMED, READY TO INTERVENE AT SOUTHERN BORDER IN RESPONSE TO MIGRANT CARAVAN....Migrant caravan bound for US

33 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Robin

"It's a great read JG.  Thanks! "

JeansBrother replied Oct 31, 2018 to Graham to introduce legislation to end birthright citizenship.... President Trump suggested he wanted to do so through an executive order.

12 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Jerseygal

"It is what they have been taught -- the "progressive" view of government for all. "

JeansBrother replied Oct 30, 2018 to Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/29/2018

3 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Robin

"I think it was a good idea to appoint all those "conservative" district court (and o…"

JeansBrother replied Oct 29, 2018 to U.S. MILITARY WILL HAVE UP TO 14,000 TROOPS, MANY ARMED, READY TO INTERVENE AT SOUTHERN BORDER IN RESPONSE TO MIGRANT CARAVAN....Migrant caravan bound for US

33 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Robin

"Have you noticed that Trump seems to cause creative thought in Washington DC? "

JeansBrother replied Oct 29, 2018 to U.S. MILITARY WILL HAVE UP TO 14,000 TROOPS, MANY ARMED, READY TO INTERVENE AT SOUTHERN BORDER IN RESPONSE TO MIGRANT CARAVAN....Migrant caravan bound for US

33 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Barbara Leypoldt replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip, after call for State of the Union delay
"VIDEO: STRANDED BUS with Pelosi and Democrat Lawmakers DRIVES CIRCLES AROUND US…"
4 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip, after call for State of the Union delay
4 hours ago
"I am so loving this move by the President! EPIC! Scott Adams says showman Trump freed by Pelosi…"
4 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Robin's discussion Trump's shutdown trap? Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy?
"We are all behind Trump! Finally a President that cares about us and NOT politicians. Him grounding…"
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Robin's discussion Trump's shutdown trap? Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy?
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip, after call for State of the Union delay
"I don't care what anyone thinks! This is HILARIOUS! Trump is the GOAT! EPIC! President Trump…"
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Hasher Jallal Taheb, is charged by FBI for plans to destroy the White House by fire or explosives
"Agree, Jerome. I read that Iran said the other day, they have cells in the US just waiting to be…"
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Susan Taylor's discussion Hasher Jallal Taheb, is charged by FBI for plans to destroy the White House by fire or explosives
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion Get the Real Story
"Completely agree with you."
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion Get the Real Story
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Troops Are Staying At The Border To Counter Security Threats #BuildTheWall
"This President will do whatever it takes to secure the country. I truly believe that."
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Troops Are Staying At The Border To Counter Security Threats #BuildTheWall
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Judge orders Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes to answer written #Benghazi questions in Clinton email lawsuit
"I pray we see justice done again in this country on this, and, all issues we have been fighting for…"
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Judge orders Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes to answer written #Benghazi questions in Clinton email lawsuit
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Robin's discussion President Trump to Address the Nation Tuesday 1/08/2019 at 9PM over Border Security
"Freshman Democrats Turn on Pelosi Over Border Wall, Seek Deal with Trump Several freshman Democrat…"
5 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip, after call for State of the Union delay
"Adam "Full of" Schiff was left speechless as he got off the bus: Grounded: Trump…"
5 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service