Kevin Ian Black's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said Brer Don . "

Kevin Ian Black replied Aug 9, 2015 to The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"Rath you are correct. Conservatives called Kerry a Flip Flopper yet are giving Trump…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Aug 9, 2015 to The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"Robin I agree he is a snake in the grass.If he does run Third party were are up shit…"

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"To be Honest I would not piss on Donald Trump if his Toupee was on fire.This guy is…"

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"Right on Don we are second class citizens in Obamaos America."

Kevin Ian Black replied Aug 23, 2013 to New entry to the ol' Merriam-Webster........

5 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Jerseygal

"Don were in it up to our eyeballs.Obama is an evil Idealogue who will do any and all…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Jul 30, 2013 to Gov't Knows Best? White House creates 'nudge squad' to shape behavior

22 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by D.A.

"I remember when you din not have to dial one for english.I also remember running wit…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Jul 28, 2013 to I Remember a Time! ......When things were good in the country!

147 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Robin

"Hooray for our side thanks for Postin this Ruth and for the info on who voted how Gd…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Apr 17, 2013 to U.S. Senate Shoots Down Background Check Amendment, Pro-Gun Amendments Scuttled, Feinstein Amendment Goes Down In Flames

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Jerseygal

"Thanks for posting this Frightening Story. Folks we are Waist deep in Alligaors and…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Apr 8, 2013 to MSNBC-Melissa Harris-Perry says "Our kids should belong to the state"

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Robin

"I appreciate you bringing this to light,The Progressives do not want armed Veterans…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Feb 27, 2013 to URGENT: Veterans are receiving letters from Obama administration prohibiting the ownership of firearms... Developing...

16 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Kevin Ian Black

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"Robert Mueller Was FBI Director at Time of Russia Uranium Sale Cover-Up Robert Mueller, who is the…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"The Hill revealed a bombshell of a story Tuesday morning that connects Russian bribery,…"
Wednesday
"Sen. Grassley Probes ‘Conflicts of Interest’ with Russia Senator Chuck Grassley is…"
Wednesday
Robin posted a discussion

HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night, Sean blasted Hillary Clinton and…See More
Wednesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion BE AWARE!! ANTIFA...They’re calling #Nov4itBegins THE PURGE!!! ..... Antifa Hosting Violent Anti-Cop Workshops.... "Our Enemies In Blue":
"Bumping this back to the top. November 4th is fast approaching. Watch your backs and where you…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups Tax documents show NFLPA activism goes beyond take-a-knee protests
"NFL to formally endorse criminal justice legislation, finance activism boot camp The league will…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Las Vegas shooting: At least 59 dead in massacre Trump calls 'act of pure evil'
"Latest Revelations in Las Vegas Shooter Case Are Absolutely CHILLING This latest development in the…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"I can't stand Mitch!  McConnell throws shade at Bannon over Senate campaigns:…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Trump administration pulling US out of UN agency over 'anti-Israel bias'
"I'm hoping the same thing, JG! Maybe down the road we will see this come to fruition. "
Sunday
Robin replied to Rick's discussion President Trump Signs Executive Order That Will Allow Sale of Health Insurance Across State Lines Order will 'create a truly competitive national marketplace, bring costs down'
"Trump Notices What’s Happened In US Just Days After He Signed Health Care Executive…"
Sunday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion EPA's Pruitt announces Trump administration scrapping Obama-era coal regs
"LOL Me too! The left is going nuts. Love it. "
Sunday
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"Yes we have!"
Sunday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"We have seen it over and over again, haven't we."
Sunday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"This makes me nervous as well, JG. Don't know how this will all shake out, but, I know that…"
Sunday
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
Sunday
Jerseygal liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion IT'S HERE: All the details of Trump's massive tax plan
Sunday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service