Kevin Ian Black's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said Brer Don . "

Kevin Ian Black replied Aug 9, 2015 to The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"Rath you are correct. Conservatives called Kerry a Flip Flopper yet are giving Trump…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Aug 9, 2015 to The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"Robin I agree he is a snake in the grass.If he does run Third party were are up shit…"

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"To be Honest I would not piss on Donald Trump if his Toupee was on fire.This guy is…"

78 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jerseygal

"Right on Don we are second class citizens in Obamaos America."

Kevin Ian Black replied Aug 23, 2013 to New entry to the ol' Merriam-Webster........

5 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Jerseygal

"Don were in it up to our eyeballs.Obama is an evil Idealogue who will do any and all…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Jul 30, 2013 to Gov't Knows Best? White House creates 'nudge squad' to shape behavior

22 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by D.A.

"I remember when you din not have to dial one for english.I also remember running wit…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Jul 28, 2013 to I Remember a Time! ......When things were good in the country!

147 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Robin

"Hooray for our side thanks for Postin this Ruth and for the info on who voted how Gd…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Apr 17, 2013 to U.S. Senate Shoots Down Background Check Amendment, Pro-Gun Amendments Scuttled, Feinstein Amendment Goes Down In Flames

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Jerseygal

"Thanks for posting this Frightening Story. Folks we are Waist deep in Alligaors and…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Apr 8, 2013 to MSNBC-Melissa Harris-Perry says "Our kids should belong to the state"

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Robin

"I appreciate you bringing this to light,The Progressives do not want armed Veterans…"

Kevin Ian Black replied Feb 27, 2013 to URGENT: Veterans are receiving letters from Obama administration prohibiting the ownership of firearms... Developing...

16 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Kevin Ian Black

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"Yep, yep, yep, etc....and me too, Rah."
4 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"If we could, and we can, look  back at our comments, discussions about how Barrycare, that if…"
4 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan: AHCA Does Not Repeal Obamacare The American Health Care Act does not repeal…"
6 hours ago
Rahthrae (Admin.) replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"I want to see them repeal Obamacare.  I want to see them make it to where we can purchase…"
6 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"I do not know where to even start, Jodi. Everything the past 8 years has me beside myself, but,…"
6 hours ago
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
6 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 3/25/2017
"I truly pray that Trump realizes now just how bad Paul Ryans bill was and that the next move should…"
6 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion FBI Investigating Conservative News Sites
"Smoke.  As in what are they ...ing?  Distraction from the real problem -- division of the…"
7 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Trump signs NASA bill aimed at sending people to Mars
"Thanks quic.  Waiting in the corner in a round room also seems appropriate for Republican…"
7 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 3/25/2017
7 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

FBI Investigating Conservative News Sites

The FBI is currently investigating conservative news websites to determine if they had any role in…See More
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Trump signs NASA bill aimed at sending people to Mars
"Some pretty good ones, Kwic! Made me laugh and I needed it. Thank you for that. "
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"I too am very disappointed that they didn't just do a full repeal first. A clean bill for…"
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"I would love to see Jim Jordan replace Paul Ryan for Speaker. Really like him a lot. They are the…"
7 hours ago
Robin left a comment for Jared Hendrickson
"Welcome to Fundamental Refounding! We look forward to your working participation and contributions…"
8 hours ago
Jared Hendrickson is now a member of Fundamental Refounding
8 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service