Kurtis Dwight Davis's Discussions (836)

Discussions Replied To (675) Replies Latest Activity

"With regards to Mueller's "report". Mueller is "point man" for a coup d'état, and hi…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Apr 21 to Mueller's Report Ends 'WitchHunt' But What's About To Unfold Is The Real Story - Sara A. Carter “What will unfold is investigation historians will consider one of the greatest political ‘witch-hunts’

7 Apr 21
Reply by Kurtis Dwight Davis

"I agree that Golan Heights is a very big deal---we haven't heard the last of it.  Go…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Mar 23 to Mueller---Criminal Law "101", the Coup d'etat Perfected?

2 Mar 23

"I agree.  With regards to the math, they should do away with the communist metric sy…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Mar 16 to I Saw the Light

5 Mar 19
Reply by Lawrence Brown

"As these considerations go, there's really only expense & durability to be conce…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Mar 13 to I Saw the Light

5 Mar 19
Reply by Lawrence Brown

"I honestly believe we bear witness to well defined coup d'état."

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Jan 17 to Get the Real Story

3 Jan 17
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"In using the term "suggesting", I'm trying to figure out what the meaning of the Man…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Aug 5, 2018 to Somehow It Just Figures

6 Aug 5, 2018

""Should throw the case out"---suggesting it should never have been accepted for tria…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Aug 5, 2018 to Somehow It Just Figures

6 Aug 5, 2018

"I fully agree. I would not want to make money the way Manafort did it, but the fact…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Aug 3, 2018 to Somehow It Just Figures

6 Aug 5, 2018

"By way of compliment, check out this little video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Jul 22, 2018 to The Soetoro/Obama legacy---"Up In Smoke" (one way or the other)

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Rahthrae (Admin.)

"You and I will not decide the future of marijuana---the best we can do is to be awar…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Jul 22, 2018 to The Soetoro/Obama legacy---"Up In Smoke" (one way or the other)

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Rahthrae (Admin.)

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Doug Fox replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Doug Collins has released all of the remaining transcripts from Congressional testimony regarding…"
Monday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Tensions Rising! Rocket attack hits near US Embassy in Baghdad’s Green Zone
"Iran quadruples production of enriched uranium TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran quadrupled its…"
Monday
Griswold liked Robin's discussion Trump Announces Border Insurrection Act – Burns Washington Swamp Down
Monday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Trump Announces Border Insurrection Act – Burns Washington Swamp Down
"You are right Susan, it must be stopped! It is terrifying to see them pouring across the border by…"
Monday
Susan Taylor replied to Robin's discussion Trump Announces Border Insurrection Act – Burns Washington Swamp Down
"I agree with you! It is a war! A total invasion and it must be stopped by any means possible."
Sunday
Susan Taylor replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Trey Gowdy BUSTS Spygate Wide Open -- Junk Dossier Was Used 5 Times and NOT just 4 Times by Deep…"
Sunday
Susan Taylor replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Tensions Rising! Rocket attack hits near US Embassy in Baghdad’s Green Zone
"National Security Adviser John Bolton seen arriving at the White House amid rocket attack possibly…"
Sunday
Susan Taylor posted a discussion

Tensions Rising! Rocket attack hits near US Embassy in Baghdad’s Green Zone

BAGHDAD (AP) — A rocket was fired into the Iraqi capital’s heavily fortified Green Zone Sunday…See More
Sunday
Susan Taylor replied to Robin's discussion Finally! President Trump BLASTS FBI Director Chris Wray for Protecting the Mueller and DNC Deep State Swamp
"I haven't liked or trusted Wray from day one. He needs to be replaced! I'm sure he will…"
Sunday
Susan Taylor liked Robin's discussion Finally! President Trump BLASTS FBI Director Chris Wray for Protecting the Mueller and DNC Deep State Swamp
Sunday
Fundamental Refounding liked Robin's discussion Finally! President Trump BLASTS FBI Director Chris Wray for Protecting the Mueller and DNC Deep State Swamp
Sunday
kwicgov55 liked Doug Fox's discussion Dan Bongino - It's Over !! A Must Listen
Sunday
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's blog post Destroying the ethical eating argument
Sunday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Trump Announces Border Insurrection Act – Burns Washington Swamp Down
"Let it be so! How can the invasion at our border not be considered an act of war? If something…"
Sunday
kwicgov55 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion The Trump Administration is fighting for free speech online. Protect Free Speech! Please Share!
"Some of the limits placed on us through social media are very subtle. Examples are, tweets or post…"
Sunday
Watchman liked Watchman's blog post Destroying the ethical eating argument
Sunday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service