dotdotcom's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The mandates are illegal, there is not an approved vaccine. A new letter was issued…"

dotdotcom replied Nov 9, 2021 to Democrats Will Not Stop Their March Into Madness

7 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by Watchman

"This is important information that needs to be shared with anyone who is considering…"

dotdotcom replied Oct 18, 2021 to P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines

8 Nov 6, 2021
Reply by Lawrence Brown

"A new letter was issued by the FDA on 9-22-21 which clearly states several times tha…"

dotdotcom replied Oct 18, 2021 to P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines

8 Nov 6, 2021
Reply by Lawrence Brown

"UPDATE, protocols changed slightly: Covid-19 Treatment ProtocolDr. Vladimir Zelenkow…"

dotdotcom replied Sep 14, 2021 to Hospital to pause delivering babies as maternity workers quit over vaccine mandate

13 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by dotdotcom

"Here's an article at NIH that talks about possible worsening of covid disease from v…"

dotdotcom replied Sep 12, 2021 to Hospital to pause delivering babies as maternity workers quit over vaccine mandate

13 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by dotdotcom

"Here are some treatment/preventative protocols that might help someone. Quercetin an…"

dotdotcom replied Sep 12, 2021 to Hospital to pause delivering babies as maternity workers quit over vaccine mandate

13 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by dotdotcom

"(((((Robin & Rick))))) I'm so sorry for what both of you are going through and w…"

dotdotcom replied Jun 16, 2018 to A WARNING About A Medical Treatment My Husband Was Getting For His Cancer, And, An Apology From Me!

23 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Robin

"Hi all, I haven't been active for a long time online but just had to comment here be…"

dotdotcom replied May 17, 2018 to Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

46 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by Robin

"The CRS report has been proven full of holes, omissions and lies. If you want to lea…"

dotdotcom replied Jan 25, 2015 to Here We Go: Ted Cruz Revs 2016 Engine

27 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Robin

"I don't understand why so many people just can't get this, it isn't rocket science.…"

dotdotcom replied Jan 25, 2015 to The next President of the United States

60 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by kwicgov55

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"I think you’re right!  I think there’s more to come! This is President…"
yesterday
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Wait until you see round two. ;)"
yesterday
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"This is our biggest win since Trump won in 2016. It completely blindsided the left. It will be…"
yesterday
Jerseygal posted discussions
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Amen!!"
Monday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Best quote going …… ” If you’re too dumb to navigate through the…"
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Recap: Day one of the abortionist insurrection... The real domestic terrorists."
Saturday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Indeed it is!  The left is melting down, as we all knew they would!  I cannot believe the…"
Friday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
Friday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"It's a good day."
Friday
Jerseygal posted a discussion

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision…See More
Friday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Texas Sen. John Cornyn booed by crowd at state GOP convention while negotiating gun control bill
"That "mob" is Cornyn's constituents, and that arrogant traitor should be booed every…"
Jun 23
Edie Boudreau posted a discussion

Link to Edie Boudreau's book:: Recreate Your Best Body with Diatomaceous Earth

Thank you for your invitation to post about my book, Jerseygal.  The link to it on Amazon is:   …See More
Jun 22
Jerseygal replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices
"I think is too little, too late! "
Jun 22
NativeCollector replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"I have a hard time grasping that people think this is normal. "
Jun 22
NativeCollector posted a discussion

Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices

Biden By Andrew MoranJune 22, 2022 Updated: June 22, 2022President…See More
Jun 22

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service