Lynn Rackoski's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (333) Replies Latest Activity

"When Obama's people are coming out and saying the border is in crisis, it's in crisi…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Obama's border chief warns Congress: Immigration crisis ‘at a magnitude never seen in modern times’ #BuildTheWall

1 Apr 6
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"BREAKING: It is being reported that Chuck Grassley⁩ & ⁦Lindsey Graham alerted AG…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to AG Barr letter to Congress re. Mueller Report

8 Apr 7
Reply by Robin

"BREAKING: It is being reported that Chuck Grassley⁩ & ⁦Lindsey Graham alerted AG…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'

395 40 minutes ago
Reply by Robin

"There are about 20 states in on this with Texas. In the end, I feel it will be found…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Justice Department sides with court ruling #ObamaCare Unconstitutional.

3 Apr 6
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Nunes does not give up. He will be heralded a hero in the end, along with Jim Jordan…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Nunes Issuing up to TWO DOZEN Criminal Referrals via Dan Bongino @dbongino

4 Apr 14
Reply by Fundamental Refounding

"Eventually, they all will turn on each other. It's already started."

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Traitor's Justice

91 37 minutes ago
Reply by Robin

"For all those screaming there is no crisis, they need to go down to the border and g…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Obama Border Patrol Chief Perfectly Explains Our Immigration Crisis

3 Apr 13
Reply by Robin

"I hope he cuts all redundant programs and combines a lot of departments. Cut this bi…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Trump Slices Up Top Democrat Program – Cuts Down Washington Swamp

2 Apr 6
Reply by Jerseygal

"We sure should! It's about time we had a President that puts the US 1st."

Lynn Rackoski replied Apr 6 to Trump Cuts Direct Aid cuts off aid to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras! They must help stop these illegal caravans!

8 Apr 6
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Rand Paul To Introduce BIG-LEAGUE Amendment To Mueller Report Senator Rand Paul has…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Mar 31 to AG Barr letter to Congress re. Mueller Report

8 Apr 7
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Susan Taylor liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Democrats and Media Finally Admit There Is a Crisis at the Border…
29 seconds ago
Susan Taylor replied to Robin's discussion AG Barr: FISA Abuses to Spy on Trump Campaign Are Being Investigated – Report Out in May or June (VIDEO)
"Barr is so "matter of fact" when he speaks. He is so dry. I think he is unshakable. This…"
51 seconds ago
Susan Taylor liked Robin's discussion AG Barr: FISA Abuses to Spy on Trump Campaign Are Being Investigated – Report Out in May or June (VIDEO)
5 minutes ago
Susan Taylor posted a discussion

Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey Attended Closed-Door Meeting With President Trump

I wish I were a fly on the wall in that meeting! Jack did not look very happy in the meeting.The…See More
16 minutes ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House
"Judicial Watch ‏ Verified account @JudicialWatch @TomFitton said, “This astonishing…"
25 minutes ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House

Also Confirms Over 49,000 Clinton Server Emails Found on Weiner Laptop(Washington, DC) – Judicial…See More
31 minutes ago
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"@realDonaldTrump “Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of…"
37 minutes ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"@realDonaldTrump “Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of…"
40 minutes ago
Jerome commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Not a pipe-dream, but certainly a monumental task. Not near as monumental as trying to reach the…"
3 hours ago
Luis522 replied to Robin's discussion Matt Gaetz: Evidence of FBI-media 'corruption' coming out before DOJ inspector general report
"Democrat hemorroids are flaring over President Trump utilizing his right of Exec Privilege. How…"
5 hours ago
Edie Boudreau commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Jerseygal, Robin, and Jerome, I am happy to include Fundamental Refounding in our discourse about…"
6 hours ago
Jerome commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Edie, Fundamental Refounding is a very good venue for us to post, and discuss Conservative…"
9 hours ago
Jerome replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Indeed!!"
10 hours ago
Edie Boudreau commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"To members of www.FundamentalRefounding.ning.com - a letter to our President: April 16,…"
23 hours ago
"Thank you very much for relieving my mind that Jerome and I were intruding upon your hospitality…"
23 hours ago
Jerseygal commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Edie, as one of the site owners, I respectfully disagree about FR as not being a venue for…"
yesterday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service