Lynn Rackoski's Discussions (494)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"MEXICO! :)"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Sunday to Promise Made, Promise Kept

1 on Sunday
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Pelosi also stated that a Democrat President can use the National Emergency Declarat…"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Sunday to H.R. 8 Markup: Liberal Democrats Markup Gun Control Legislation

10 on Monday
Reply by Jerseygal

"A great thread to read! Lisa Mei Crowley ‏ @LisaMei62 New Q: (Part 1) AAG Whitaker &…"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Sunday to Intelligence Community White Hats

122 on Wednesday
Reply by Robin

"Sebastian Gorka DrG ‏ @SebGorka Feb 14 It’s nothing less than treason. Andrew McCabe…"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Sunday to Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'

379 on Wednesday
Reply by Jodi180

"Sebastian Gorka DrG ‏ @SebGorka Feb 14 It’s nothing less than treason. Andrew McCabe…"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Saturday to Senate Dems Finally Forced to Admit There’s No Evidence of Russia Collusion

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Robin

Lynn Rackoski replied on Saturday to Nunes: People Will Be Criminally Referred to DOJ After Barr Confirmed

5 on Saturday
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Aren't these the words we hear from Q all the time? Great Awakening! ‏ @RedPill78 Pr…"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Saturday to Intelligence Community White Hats

122 on Wednesday
Reply by Robin

"This is Treason! Discussion of Ousting Trump Was ‘Attempt at a Coup,’ Says Alan Ders…"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Saturday to Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'

379 on Wednesday
Reply by Jodi180

"This is Treason! Discussion of Ousting Trump Was ‘Attempt at a Coup,’ Says Alan Ders…"

Lynn Rackoski replied on Saturday to Senate Dems Finally Forced to Admit There’s No Evidence of Russia Collusion

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Robin

"CONFIRMED: Trump Doesn’t Need Nancy’s Permission to Convene Congress for the State o…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Jan 18 to Pelosi ‘Disinviting’ Trump from State of the Union is Yuge Opportunity

12 Jan 23
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Doug Fox replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"YouTube links to latest Q decodes Feb. 22, 2019 Praying Medic -…"
7 hours ago
"Praying Medic Q "Decode" for Feb. 21st. *Interesting claims regarding Ann Coulter, I quit…"
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Good info, Doug!  I’m sorry you had trouble with the site.  It HAS been acting up…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
yesterday
"I would like to use  this discussion page for updates and sharing. For background info i will…"
yesterday
"Please keep in mind, patience is a virtue. WE ALL WANT TO SEE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE…"
yesterday
"Fellow Patriots:What you are about to learn (learning) should not only scare you, but intensify…"
yesterday
"Robin has previously posted Q 'Decodes' from @PrayingMedic on here, he is probably the…"
yesterday
Doug Fox posted a discussion

Traitor's Justice

OK, I have been trying for the last few days to get this going, for some reason (might be the…See More
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"It is truly astonishing what Obama & Co. have done to take down this President.  As Levin…"
Wednesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion What Happens When We Run out of Cops?
"Thanks Robin. I had always been careful, with the exception of that one time, and the kid that…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
Wednesday
Robin commented on Robin's blog post Democrat 2020 Presidential Candidates
"Bernie Sanders announces he's running for president again in 2020 Sen. Bernie Sanders on…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Senate Dems Finally Forced to Admit There’s No Evidence of Russia Collusion
"The thing that bothers me the most is, I have to sit and watch these lying criminals with their…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Senate Dems Finally Forced to Admit There’s No Evidence of Russia Collusion
"Yes, let's tar and feather them in the square for all to watch! There are things I wish I…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion The left has gone totally psycho! “Protesters take over Border Patrol museum, deface pictures of fallen agents”
"Then they can cry victim. The day we see justice will be the best day ever."
Tuesday

TRAFFIC

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service