Ranchman's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"What these freedom hating liberals will never understand is that organizations such…"

Ranchman replied Oct 6, 2015 to WHITE HOUSE: OBAMA PREPARING MORE EXECUTIVE ACTIONS ON GUN CONTROL #2A

5 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Brenton Joe

"All good. I'm checking out your link, thanks."

Ranchman replied Aug 29, 2015 to Sec of State Kerry Signs UN Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate #2A

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Robin

"This was round 2, with the UN meeting on the ATT down in Mexico, home to all the dru…"

Ranchman replied Aug 28, 2015 to Sec of State Kerry Signs UN Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate #2A

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Robin

"I wonder just how many people realize that Obama is doing this not because of any mi…"

Ranchman replied Oct 10, 2014 to Warning: Electricity prices on the rise...U.S. Dept. of Energy: Electric cost could rise as much as 80 percent

25 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Robin

"Fox News had a segment last weekend called “enemies of the state” that exposed govt…"

Ranchman replied Apr 9, 2014 to Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

39 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by RNhunter

"Rep. Bachmann is totally right, the homo-lobby has been intentionally targeting Chri…"

Ranchman replied Mar 12, 2014 to Canada Avoids Gays vs. Muslims Showdown by Lee Duigon

9 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by RNhunter

"The SPLC needs to be first on our list to destroy when that day comes; all their bui…"

Ranchman replied Feb 23, 2014 to DOD -- Beware of ‘Extremists’ That Speak of ‘Individual Liberties, States’ Rights

7 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Jerseygal

"What's happening in Ukraine will happen here if Obama and his fellow Communists are…"

Ranchman replied Feb 22, 2014 to The Communist Takeover of America

31 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Jerseygal

"After reading the rest of the story at heritage.org, I see the problem he's having.…"

Ranchman replied Nov 10, 2013 to Obamacare - Scarycare - Screwing up peoples' identities

38 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Jerseygal

"I'll volunteer for the firing squad. Screw hanging them."

Ranchman replied Jun 4, 2013 to THE OBAMA CRIME FAMILY

13 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Toddy Littman

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3
Duke posted a discussion

Hitler reincarnated

Biden really stepped in it last knight, I've never heard such a ration of "toro feces" in my life!…See More
Sep 2

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service