Jodi180's Discussions (1,832)

Discussions Replied To (1708) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched Fox News faithfully, but after Beck's show was cancelled, I've since becom…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 17, 2012 to GM records its highest profit ever: $7.6 billion

20 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Jodi180

"I so admire Allen West and have (and still do) contributed to his campaign. You do k…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 17, 2012 to Rep. Allen West (R-FL) Commemorates Black History Month by Telling the Truth about Republicans and Black History.

21 Feb 21, 2012

"Also posted this in today's tids: UAW Freezes Pay Of Non-Union GM Workers General Mo…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 17, 2012 to GM records its highest profit ever: $7.6 billion

20 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Jodi180

"Just posting this today in tids...the entire aritcle is pretty enlightening. The Sor…"

20 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Jodi180

"Well, JB - I just clicked on the video to see the credits at the end and guess what?…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 17, 2012 to Anti Government = Mental Illness: Study

57 Feb 17, 2012

"Ha! Good one! If the vegetarians/vegans kill (eat) all the plants, how are we going…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 16, 2012 to The Food Nazis Are Already at Work!

40 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by tom dodd

"Yeah, no kidding. I think the transportation legislation carries a $260B(?) price ta…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 15, 2012 to Invitation From Freedom Works-"We are all Catholic Now"

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jodi180

"Yeah...with that question posed, we all looked at our TVs and went, WHAT?! Now we kn…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 15, 2012 to Liberty vs Free Exercise of Religion -- Unnecessary Conflict

21 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jerseygal

"Homer- don't forget....we've also been Nazi's and racists. Hmmmm...what else? I agre…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 15, 2012 to Anti Government = Mental Illness: Study

57 Feb 17, 2012

"Hey....we should all become 'experts' in the Constitution. Barry supposedly is one.…"

Jodi180 replied Feb 15, 2012 to Hillsdale College Opens Constitution Course to the Public — For Free!

3 Feb 15, 2012

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3
Duke posted a discussion

Hitler reincarnated

Biden really stepped in it last knight, I've never heard such a ration of "toro feces" in my life!…See More
Sep 2
Robyn Taylor liked Shadrach's discussion To all of my friends.
Aug 14
Robyn Taylor replied to Shadrach's discussion To all of my friends.
"Shadrach, So sorry about your mom. I just found this post this afternoon. Hugs to you and your…"
Aug 14
Robyn Taylor left a comment for Shadrach
"Hi Shadrach, How are you and your family doing? I am doing fine. I was thinking about you and your…"
Aug 14
Duke replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"Thank you for your kind words, I believe the veterans in this country would agree with me,…"
Aug 11
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"I've been reading a lot of articles...should Trump run again or not?  This one really…"
Aug 10
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"First and foremost, Duke...thank you for your service and your continued Patriotism.  You are…"
Aug 10
Duke liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Aug 10
Duke replied to Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
"I believe the patriots in this country are finally waking up to this corrupt administration. What…"
Aug 10
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Somebody Be In The Way!

Because if it's true, he...or somebody like him...HAS to be the next president.  The next president…See More
Aug 9

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service