Robin's Discussions (12,008)

Discussions Replied To (9900) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, this is one information packed post, JB! Thanks for posting it.  "

Robin replied 12 hours ago to CATO Institute -- E-Update 03/21/2017

2 11 hours ago
Reply by JeansBrother

"GOP leaders delay ObamaCare replacement vote, amid opposition Republican leaders can…"

Robin replied 12 hours ago to Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House

13 8 hours ago
Reply by JeansBrother

"For the love of creatures big n small! I want my country back. Evil, sick, twisted p…"

Robin replied 12 hours ago to Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles -- 3/22/2017

1 12 hours ago
Reply by Robin

"Yes, he sure did! I LOVE this guy. Looks like they will have to use the Nuclear Opti…"

Robin replied 12 hours ago to Gorsuch Shows Legal Skill, Commitment to Rule of Law

2 12 hours ago
Reply by Robin

"CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Tw…"

Robin replied 13 hours ago to Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Jerseygal

" "

Robin replied 13 hours ago to Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Jerseygal

"Got it all snipped. Have to post as pics because it would not let me copy paste from…"

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Jerseygal

"Looks like someone deleted it, JG! I got this.   Sorry, the file you requested doe…"

Robin replied 19 hours ago to Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Jerseygal

"Indeed! He got rid of Manafort. They don't know what to do now. People are checking…"

Robin replied 19 hours ago to Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Jerseygal

"LMBO you know I am a nut! :)"

Robin replied 19 hours ago to Trump signs NASA bill aimed at sending people to Mars

18 19 hours ago
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"Agree!  Let's see if this passes and if it does, what happens in phase II and III. …"
8 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"Maybe....if this win-win, we damn well better win more!"
10 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
"I thought I was seeing thangs when I first read it! Then, massive panic when the link wouldn't…"
10 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
"Democrats and Republicans both have to sweating this one.  The Dems more, for sure, but I want…"
10 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion CATO Institute -- E-Update 03/21/2017
"They do seem to have a lot to say, don't they?"
11 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"Trump says negotiations are over.  Vote tomorrow.  Hmmmmmm.  The Art of the Deal?"
11 hours ago
Robin posted discussions
12 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion CATO Institute -- E-Update 03/21/2017
"Wow, this is one information packed post, JB! Thanks for posting it.  "
12 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion CATO Institute -- E-Update 03/21/2017
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"GOP leaders delay ObamaCare replacement vote, amid opposition Republican leaders canceled a vote in…"
12 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles -- 3/22/2017
"For the love of creatures big n small! I want my country back. Evil, sick, twisted people. "
12 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles -- 3/22/2017
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Gorsuch Shows Legal Skill, Commitment to Rule of Law
"Yes, he sure did! I LOVE this guy. Looks like they will have to use the Nuclear Option because…"
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
"CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two…"
13 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
13 hours ago
"Got it all snipped. Have to post as pics because it would not let me copy paste from the PDF. I…"
13 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service