kwicgov55's Discussions (812)

Discussions Replied To (783) Replies Latest Activity

"Getting the job done is the most important thing. Fanfare is not necessary. "

kwicgov55 replied on Tuesday to Prison reform, peace, and pardons: Jared Kushner's bold and lasting portfolio

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Jerseygal

"Just because Strzok's willing to testify doesn't mean that he will tell the truth. "

kwicgov55 replied on Tuesday to FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…

10 1 hour ago
Reply by Robin

"Adding you to my prayer list Mahcookie."

kwicgov55 replied Jun 17 to A WARNING About A Medical Treatment My Husband Was Getting For His Cancer, And, An Apology From Me!

23 yesterday
Reply by Robin

"Sorry that you and Rick are having to go through this battle. Thank you for sharing…"

kwicgov55 replied Jun 16 to A WARNING About A Medical Treatment My Husband Was Getting For His Cancer, And, An Apology From Me!

23 yesterday
Reply by Robin

"Glad to see this."

kwicgov55 replied Jun 4 to Supreme Court sides with baker in same-sex wedding case

1 Jun 4
Reply by kwicgov55

"I am with you Robin. I wish that I had been more attentive as well when it came to p…"

kwicgov55 replied May 23 to 5/18/18 TOP TIDS Spinning a Crossfire Hurricane: The Times on the FBI‟s Trump Investigation By Andrew C. McCarthy

7 May 23
Reply by Robin

"That is very sad news. RIP Patriot Eagle. "

kwicgov55 replied May 19 to Very Sad News! Sorry to let you know that Steve aka PatriotEagle1 passed away in January.

12 May 21
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"LOL Rahth! Well said."

kwicgov55 replied May 18 to Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

36 May 22
Reply by Robin

"Thanks Robin. Love you too."

kwicgov55 replied May 18 to Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

36 May 22
Reply by Robin

"Good news. Hope that is passed quickly. Our veterans deserve so much more than they…"

kwicgov55 replied May 18 to The House just passed the bipartisan VA MISSION Act, which funds the #VeteransChoiceProgram and establishes a streamlined community care program. No veteran should be without access to quality care.

7 May 18
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"I have.  Where are they getting these useful idiots and who is controlling them?"
1 hour ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…
"No. Just means he can no longer access anything in the FBI or any other agency."
1 hour ago
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"Notice how every time they lose, they ratchet it up another notch?  "
1 hour ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
"Excellent list.  I am sure there are many many more things that could be listed.  I am…"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
"God bless our men and women in blue!  What Obama did to the law enforcement profession is the…"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal liked Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
1 hour ago
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…
"Does that mean that he cannot divulge classified information he may know when he is asked by and…"
1 hour ago
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"The new tactic appears to be going after administration principals at their homes or in public…"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Good column by Bill O’Reilly.  I do miss…"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Summed up well.... ””Fox’s Tucker Carlson noted Thursday that Obrador has…"
1 hour ago
Robin posted discussions
2 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski commented on Lynn Rackoski's blog post EVERYTHING IS COMING TO A HEAD.... This information is being posted for information purposes only.
"A fascinating look at the fascinating #QAnon. The effect has been far more worldwide than anyone…"
2 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a blog post

EVERYTHING IS COMING TO A HEAD.... This information is being posted for information purposes only.

This information is being posted for information purposes only. There are a lot of things being…See More
2 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges
"This is some good news, for sure. Clean out the federal court system. Drain the swamp."
2 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Susan Taylor's discussion Supreme Court Hands Trump The Power To Fire Thousands Of Judges
2 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…
"He was also stripped of his security clearance."
2 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service