General Discussion (9,652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Senate passes tax reform bill: Here's how it affects you

The U.S. Senate voted just before 2 a.m. ET Saturday to pass a sweeping tax overhaul worth roughly $1.4 trillion, putting the Trump White H…

Started by Fundamental Refounding

2 Dec 3
Reply by Fundamental Refounding

Obama Admin Reportedly Approved General Flynn Calls with Russian Ambassador

On Friday, Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about making contact with Russian Ambassador Kislyak during the transition p…

Started by Lynn Rackoski

0 Dec 2

Judicial Recap 12/02/2017

Supreme Court Throws Shade On ACLU’s Immigrant Abortion Shenanigans A New development…

Started by JeansBrother

0 Dec 2

Jury Finds Illegal Immigrant Not Guilty in Killing of Kate Steinle

A San Francisco jury found the illegal immigrant accused of killing Kate Steinle not guilty of murder Thursday, a stunning result in a case…

Started by Susan Taylor

2 Dec 2
Reply by JeansBrother

FBI Director Wray Demotes Embattled Andrew McCabe; Internal Investigation Dubbed “Train Wreck”

FBI Director Christopher Wray has defrocked and demoted embattled deputy director Andrew McCabe, according to FBI sources. McCabe, who has…

Started by Susan Taylor

4 Dec 2
Reply by Susan Taylor

Judicial Watch Tipsheet -- 11/27/2017

11/27/2017 Top Stories   Judicial Watch Sues State Department for Podesta Group Recor…

Started by JeansBrother

2 Dec 2
Reply by JeansBrother

The Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 11/24/2017

The latest news from Heritage offered exclusively for members. Friday, November 24, 2017 I hope that you had a wonderful ti…

Started by JeansBrother

10 Dec 2
Reply by JeansBrother

#Obamacare Set To Drive New Wave Of Hospital Bankruptcies

Back in 2008, one of the biggest arguments in favor of Obamacare was that the legislation would help alleviate bad debt at hospitals create…

Started by Susan Taylor

3 Dec 2
Reply by Fundamental Refounding

The FCC is planning to give the death blow to Obama's open internet rules in December #NetNeutrality

The head of the Federal Communications Commission is set to unveil plans next week for a final vote to reverse a landmark 2015 net neutrali…

Started by Robin

18 Dec 2
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

Top CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau lawyer sides with Trump over Mulvaney appointment

CFPB is the pet project of Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Democrats whose Dodd-Frank regulations set up the agency in the first place to police…

Started by Robin

6 Dec 2
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Susan Taylor replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"I think you may be right! :))"
5 hours ago
Susan Taylor replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Trump transition lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained documents in Russia probe Exclusive — A…"
5 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"I think we may be headed for a politically happier new year.  ;)"
5 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion The Washington Post Exposes Pelosi Lie on National Reciprocity #2A
"If it is a lie, Schumer or Pelosi probably sanctioned it."
5 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Evidence Mounts that Obama’s Rogue FBI Planned to Undermine Trump from the Start While most…"
5 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 48
"I suppose it all depends on what the definition of "serve" is."
5 hours ago
Robin posted discussions
6 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Robin's discussion Rep. Trey Gowdy ‘Predicts’ Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Will Be FIRED By Next Week.Video
"I think ole Andy will be the 1st of many to come."
7 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Robin's discussion Rep. Trey Gowdy ‘Predicts’ Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Will Be FIRED By Next Week.Video
7 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 47
"You are right on those 17 states. They will do just that! I count on it."
7 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 48
"It's hard to imagine them serving the people, but, the House passed it and I'm hoping the…"
7 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 48
"I admire your idealism.  Do you suppose we will see the Congress serving the people before…"
11 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Rep. Trey Gowdy ‘Predicts’ Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Will Be FIRED By Next Week.Video
"It seems to me that the media has difficulty understanding that what Trump says about the…"
11 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 47
"Of course, the 17 states that oppose this measure are likely to invoke the Tenth Amendment and get…"
11 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"What a complete farce we are witnessing. The biggest crime story in our history."
15 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
15 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service